Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Wink Looking for stakers

I used to play extremely alot but had my daughter 3 yrs ago and slowed down alot and with that I dont be having the funds to put into poker. I have won pokerstars nightly 70 grand for 13.3k, multiple cashes in sunday million, and a 10th place finish in full tilt double duece. in 2010 I profited 70k from poker. My names from then was ryan42182 on pokerstars and wellsworth8 on fulltilt. Due to the usa ban on depositing I currently only play on black chip poker(ryangray420), and americas cardroom(wellsworth83). I would be willing for stakes and or backers for multi table tourneys and or sit n go's. I can play between 9am-3pm est. I can email updates and keep track of a poker log. I also have poker tracker.
    Thanks,
    Ryan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ryangray420 View Post
    I used to play extremely alot but had my daughter 3 yrs ago and slowed down alot and with that I dont be having the funds to put into poker. I have won pokerstars nightly 70 grand for 13.3k, multiple cashes in sunday million, and a 10th place finish in full tilt double duece. in 2010 I profited 70k from poker. My names from then was ryan42182 on pokerstars and wellsworth8 on fulltilt. Due to the usa ban on depositing I currently only play on black chip poker(ryangray420), and americas cardroom(wellsworth83). I would be willing for stakes and or backers for multi table tourneys and or sit n go's. I can play between 9am-3pm est. I can email updates and keep track of a poker log. I also have poker tracker.
    Thanks,
    Ryan
    RYAN42182 Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

WELLSWORTH8 Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

PokerOwned Veteran
    Nice

Banned
    willing to start off getting stakes on low uyin levels on ACR and BCP. I was playing mid to high stakes on pokerstars and full tilt. I am friends with IDoThisFor. He staked me in the nighty 70 grand I won and we got bout 7k apeice.

Banned
    good luck man with getting ppl on as freeroll site to stake you lol.

PokerOwned Veteran
    probably right about that but hey what the heck any1 wanna throw me a few chips that'd be nice. ACR - Dspade

PokerOwned Veteran
    there r a few that will stake here even tho its a freeroll site there r some very good players here that have built nice bankrolls from here so u have a good chance just show every 1 what u can do . gl t you

Banned
    im definately not a freeroll player Im willing to win you some money if ur willing to let me do it is on you. I know my play and I know what I can do. I have shown it in this past you can ask Idothisfor he backed me when I won 13.3k on pokerstars

Yeah I know this guy from our days at chipmeup I gave him a 55$ stake on Pokerstars nightly 70k and he took 1st place and won 13k which he kept to his word and sent me $5600. I will vouch for him he is a really good tourney player and honest to his word if I had bankroll now would stake him in a heart beat. GL hope someone gives you a shot

Ok so I figure you at about 18% roi after not including the 13k win (thats the way I like to figure ROI, without the big bink a little more realistic), tbh at your avg buyin levels, pretty impressive. I haven't had the bankroll I prefer to have as I'm trying to go full time, but I'll be keeping an eye out and probably be contacting you sooner then you think. Used to own a staking site, so I know the biz and I'll be watching, till then gl at the felt!
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast