Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Seeking Seals With Clubs, Black Chip Poker, and/or Americas Card Room stake(s)

I am looking for a short term or possible long term stake. I am willing to talk strategy on YIM or Skype to prove knowledge. I've been around PO and other various forums and archived posted stakes and rails for awhile. Also, we can go over the terms of any potential deal. I do not have a preference and will play tournaments, sit n go's, or cash games. Any stake is appreciated, please contact me if you would like to discuss. I won't be a huge volume player. 25k hands a month would be about right for me. From my point of view I'm a low variance investment for you. I'd like to be staked for 1 month, then we re evaluate from there. PM me if you have any questions. The majority of my staking deals are either 60-40 in the backers favor with make up or 50-50 with make up. Secondly, I am an honest player that is a great communicator with any of my backers. I am an easy going and accommodating player that possesses skilled and quality play. I also keep meticulous records and rails and have well respected friends in the poker community who are willing to vouch for my ability and trustworthiness as this will obviously help your decision to back me.

Carbon screen name: xxcheckraisinxx
    BCP screen name: drcheckrazor
    SWC screen name: checkraisin
    ACR screen name: checkraisin

I will be using the Off Market Trade and Stake center with every backer. Thanks for your consideration.
    Last edited by NateVest; 01-22-2014 at 11:31 PM.

Drop Dalsue a message. She was looking to sell BCP and ACR for points last night. Dal might work out something with you.

Good Luck Nate!

XPHXPH Posts SB 60.00
    poiroth2 Posts BB 120.00
    NspireM88 Folds
    wayside23 Folds
    Leairno Calls 120.00
    xxcheckraisinxx Calls 120.00
    greensmoke56 Folds
    LuckBoxinallin Calls 120.00
    adivek1 Folds
    XPHXPH Folds
    poiroth2 Checks
    poiroth2 Checks
    Leairno Bets 120.00
    xxcheckraisinxx Raised to 360.00
    LuckBoxinallin Folds
    poiroth2 Folds
    Leairno Calls 240.00
    Leairno Checks
    xxcheckraisinxx Bets 630.00
    Leairno All In 796.00
    xxcheckraisinxx Calls 166.00
    Leairno Shows 7s,7h
    xxcheckraisinxx Shows 9s,9c
    Leairno Out
    xxcheckraisinxx Won 2852.00 from Pot 1 with Two Pair Nines and Fours

Seeking Black Chip Poker, Poker Host, True, and/or Americas Card Room stake(s)

I am looking for a short term or possible long term stake. I am willing to talk strategy on YIM or Skype to prove knowledge. I've been around Poker Owned and other various forums and archived posted stakes and rails for awhile. Also, we can go over the terms of any potential deal. I do not have a preference and will play tournaments, sit n go's, or cash games. Any stake is appreciated, please contact me if you would like to discuss. I won't be a huge volume player. 25k hands a month would be about right for me. From my point of view I'm a low variance investment for you. I'd like to be staked for 1 month, then we re evaluate from there. PM me if you have any questions. The majority of my staking deals are either 60-40 in the backers favor with make up or 50-50 with make up. Secondly, I am an honest player that is a great communicator with any of my backers. I am an easy going and accommodating player that possesses skilled and quality play. I also keep meticulous records and rails and have well respected friends in the poker community who are willing to vouch for my ability and trustworthiness as this will obviously help your decision to back me.

Poker Host screen name: drch3ckrazor
    BCP screen name: drcheckrazor
    True Poker screen name: xxcheckraisinxx
    ACR screen name: checkraisin
    Carbon screen name: xxcheckraisinxx
    Thanks for your consideration.

drcheckrazor was not found.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    drcheckrazor was not found.
    I can contact support but have never had issues with this before. I will let you know what I come up with after speaking with them.

Thanks Erik!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast