Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Poke's Staking Sign Up

Will be staking very soon, I will stake almost anyone. Post any stats, screen names, accolades, ANYTHING that may help you get picked even FR stats.

What i am offering and expecting:

I will be running ppl in games on Winning poker network, mostly BCP. Right now it will be low stakes, but we will work our way up.

cuts are 70/ 30 ITM, 65/35 FT, 60/40 top 3, and 55/45 for 1st + SB

these cuts can be worked down by making big scores. 1st place in a deepstacked game gives you 5 points on 1 cut level.
    EXAMPLE : get 1st place in a big10 games your ITM cut would go to 65/ 35.. and if you were to win a big10 game again then your FT cut would go to 60/40 etc.... etc...
    top3 in a deep game gives u 2 points
    FT in a deep game gives u 1 point
    1st in a normal non-deep game gives u 1 point.

You can work you cut all the way down to 50/50 with big scores

NEXT

There will be make up, if you are unfamiliar with make up then familiarize yourself with it. I will stake anyone i pick up to $100 in games. If you do reach $100 in make up it then becomes a 50% debt. Meaning you will need to pay me $50 to clear your makeup and to renew another $100 in staking. If for some reason i stop staking you the make up will become a 50% debt as well. I would only stop staking if you are bad at communication and paying back n such. I'm not a prick and am very easy to work with. Just be professional about this situation is all. Make up level will certainly go up as trust is built.

EDIT 1/21/14 10:40 AM EST: If i don't stake you for 10 days or longer (for any reason) make up becomes a 50% debt

EDIT a lil later than above: MAKE UP EXPLAINED: http://pokerterms.com/makeup.html

NEXT

No scammers, no people with bad history, only trustworthy people WITH THE ABILITY TO PAY MAKE UP, your ability to pay make up is more important than your skill IMO.

NEXT

I expect excellent communication through PO bubble chat or chat box, or email, or phone

NEXT

So if this sounds like something you want to do, hit me up in this thread and post stats n stuff

I MAY ADD TO THIS OP FROM TIME TO TIME AS NEEDED
    Last edited by PokeYourFace; 01-21-2014 at 01:12 PM.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Banned
    gl gl poke and horses. make some monies. I might be interested in BCP. I'll be back to post stats

Survey Master
    any chance on swc being applied to this? id be interested in running there. i read the OP and saw winning network. im just asking if swc is a possibility

Sharking do not post stats... LOL... ACCEPTED!!!!!

I'm not doing SWC atm, i feel it is not stakeable as I like to stake into games with big fields for more profit
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I am not applying, just curious, you say "ability to pay makeup", and i see your stipulation that at 100 mu, you want 50 back to clear makeup and continue with another 100 chunk, so my question is, since normally mu isn't a debt, only paid when stakee cashes, if stakee decides he/she doesn't want to continue after reaching 100 mu, do you still expect the 50 back? (which is not normally how mu works). Just want to verify stipulations, personally, i think this is a good way to do staking, minimizing the backers already high risk factor. Hope this goes well, I would be interested if you are looking for low volume players looking for occasional stakes, but i'm assuming you want volume here.

yes... If you just stop... then your MU will be halved and then considered a debt.
    As you stated I am just trying to add protection to an already high risk biz.

I will also take occasional horses. no need to run for me all day (even though that's what i prefer).

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    I will also take occasional horses. no need to run for me all day (even though that's what i prefer).
    ok, if thats the case, i'll apply for very occasional stakes, i'll keep track of mu along way and i have ability to dep. on bcp (at least it has worked everytime i tried) and i have funds to do so (may have to wait till payday). Here are my stats on merge:
    ...name.................#gs...aroi..prof..itm...tr oi
    dajemn SCHEDULED 625 3.7% -$170 54 14.4% -4.6%
    madjek64 SCHEDULED 144 0.7% $3,027 69 15.3% 263%

not great stats, basically break even with a big cash mixed in. I'd prob. only play 2-3, mtt's week.
    I understand if this isn't what you're looking for and to be honest if you accept , i need to make sure i have funds available before i'd start anything, I don't expect to need them, but as you stated, that is most important.

Experienced Member
    hiBLINGALING13 Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings i apply,mostly evenings and weekends depending on family. numbers aint the best but would like the chance to prove my self

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Im in and can PM stats if needed.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast