Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

PokerOwned Veteran

Question New to Stakes (living for a staker)

hey everybody! I'm looking for somebody to stake me.. I'm not a bad player at all but i dont have anuybody to really vouch for me because im still relatively new. I also want more info on how this works.. Do i pick a tourney and give my staker half of my winnings? Answers would help. Thanks in advance.

PokerOwned Veteran
    sorry about the typos

once you find a backer say you two agree to a 50/50 split plus the entry fee (sb) stake back. $5.50 mtt say you cash for $25.50. first minus the $5.50 = $20.00 you two split the 20 10 each. good luck
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    once you find a backer say you two agree to a 50/50 split plus the entry fee (sb) stake back. $5.50 mtt say you cash for $25.50. first minus the $5.50 = $20.00 you two split the 20 10 each. good luck
    I like my steak with A1..

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanks now all i need is somebody willing to risk it on me

Other things you want to do is describe your experience, if you been playing online for awhile learn how to look up your stats and link them for stakers to see (merge: shark scope and opr, bcp/acr get a pocket fives account, live check out hendon mob)

Gl!
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Experienced Member
    so basically it is just a trust type of thing or is their an agreement type deal set up on here? sorry im new.