Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Looking to start a staking relationship

Hi!

So I am interested in finding someone willing to stake me in a couple $1.00 tournaments for a clean 50/50 +SB split. I play on ACR but, would be interested in switching to carbon or something if the staker had a good enough reason for me to switch poker houses.

I'm interested in building a relationship with one or two stakers and looking to be able to grow as I prove im a wining player and worth staking.

I have won about 5 tournaments total in my career and all of them have been on the micro stakes level. 2 of them have been free rolls. So I have some winning experience but I cant say that I am some super crusher who is just gonna rake you in money left and right. However I will attempt to sell myself!

What makes me a player worth staking?

Well I am experienced in micro stake tournaments, and understand that the key to them is to be extremely patient and only play premium hands. I rarely shove preflop unless I am sure there is gonna be a fold and I really just dont like to "race" for pots with all in preflops. I am mathematically inclined and logically minded. I tend to look for chances to make my actions count and if I cant I really don't want to get wrapped up in pots.

For the last two months I have been studying poker very hard! I am reading around 100 pages a night from various poker books as well as testing myself to insure that I understand the concepts. When im not at the tables or reading im alot of times dealing cards and quizing myself about best moves.

In two years I would like to see myself being able to quit being a hardware software engineer and be a poker player

If I am so awesome why don't I have a bank roll of my own?

The last two times I have had bankrolls I have blown them in cash games. I don't really study cash games and end up loosing my bank roll on them. I have sense vowed that I will not play cash games anymore and look to be a tournament winner and in all honesty I have never really had a bank roll past $20.00 - $30.00 which is hard to play cash games with anyway, but at those times I watched people making so much money in cash games that I thought I would give it a try. I have sense decided that I like tournament play more then anything.

Im willing to answer any questions or submit to any tests that a potential staker might have for me... feel free to message me if you are interested!

I have also dug up some screen shots of me winning a couple tournaments just to prove that im not just blowing smoke for free money...

Screenshot 2014-05-22 01.44.12.jpgScreenshot 2014-05-12 15.21.58.jpg

I know I am new here an don't have a reputation yet, so asking for something free might be frowned upon. I also feel like some of you might feel the need to harshly inform me of that. If that is the case I really would prefer that you PM me your complaints and keep this thread either for constructive criticism or interest in staking me.

Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by Trixer; 05-23-2014 at 05:01 AM. Reason: add screen shots