Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

I'm Running the 3.30$ 1500$ GTD on bcp for JoshtheKing...

I'm running the 3.30$ 1500$ GTD for JoshtheKing on BCP, terms are 50/50 Plus staleback and make-up due on th hope to ship it !!!e 11th of this month if I don't cash. My bcp screen name is: TerminatorXoXo. Thanks JoshtheKing
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    I'm running the 3.30$ 1500$ GTD for JoshtheKing on BCP, terms are 50/50 Plus staleback and make-up due on th hope to ship it !!!e 11th of this month if I don't cash. My bcp screen name is: TerminatorXoXo. Thanks JoshtheKing
    not right screenname bro give me yo bcp screenname lol
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    K win us some big bucks k its sent play hard bro gl
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

alright bro you going to beast it I got faith in u my young warrior lmao

Just to keep yall updated greengiant is playing strong and is halfway there (Hes on fire ) go GG

greengiant was supposed to pay me bak still no word and no monie sigh supposed to send 3.30 to acr-joshtheking i havnt got a pennie lol

?????????????????? greengiant

he paid and ty greengiant its cool anytime u need anything lmk k