Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Banned

looking for serious backers

Im a very good player with alot of big cashes in all the majors in acr/bcp I will post link to pocket fives. Im looking for serious backers willing to set me a schedule or enter into single events to prove myself. Let me know if you would like to know any more info alot of players on this site know me and know what im about.

ryangray420 - Ryan - Poker Player

Quote Originally Posted by ryangray420 View Post
    Im a very good player with alot of big cashes in all the majors in acr/bcp I will post link to pocket fives. Im looking for serious backers willing to set me a schedule or enter into single events to prove myself. Let me know if you would like to know any more info alot of players on this site know me and know what im about.

ryangray420 - Ryan - Poker Player
    Damnnnn.... All of the views but not 1 comment till now

if you want backers you gotta play good. 5.33 on here? all time? if you were good you would quadthat in a week and people would notice...like just noticed who it was and how you're in banmode...

Banned
    I dont play alot of freerolls but I've posted my pocket 5's lik that will show u all my stats from the sites

PokerOwned Veteran
    wasnt this mofo banned? guess zab is waiting til he screws someone over,asking for 20-30bi mtts just a couple days ago he was at a .50bi lol degens these days