Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

PokerOwned Veteran

Exclamation Looking for runners!!!

Hey everybody,
    I've decided that since I cant seem to make money on BCP/ACR that I am going to get a couple horses to do the racing for me.. I'm going to continue to play on Bovada but I have to get rid of BCP/ACR. I'm going to be making a deposit tomorrow on BCP and Bovada (for myself ). Message me or comment under here if you are interested.. No i wont be putting you into 15k right away lol but if you bring the bread home I'll be willing to take some risk.. Trustworthy people only please.
    Thanks Guys

I will go ahead and say yes I'm interested, however i also have one full time staker on site (thread for reference http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31...ere-27368.html) plus in talk with another staker however thats strictly the 15k gtd. Basically if you were to go with me it'd either be a game by game basis, 1st staker 1st served, or lock in a certain game (500 gtd or 1k gtd as for example) and those would be exclusively yours on days you wish to stake me, but free to be staked by others on days you could not. I can give more info as requested.

BCP stats (sorry so incomplete, obv thats due to BCP not tracking, this site only tracks certain MTT cashes)
    s810car - Poker Player

Stakers as references
    newdaddyhere
    Rivdee
    Tommy62278
    DK12

Other references for character, trustworthyness, etc.
    rrickir
    cat2455
    gametime
    tecate

GL to you w/e you decide!
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Survey Master
    im interested also

Banned
    I would like to run for ya. I have had very good runnings on bcp/acr My largest cash online was 1st place in pokerstars nightly 70k for 13.3k, I've had several wins over 1k. Will post pocket fives rankings. I have ran for several people here including newdaddyhere, potfan42o, Idothisfor, Hestheworst. Let me know if you like what you see and you want to win some money.

ryan42182 - Ryan - Poker Player

raj27 put me in the 15k now lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Id like to run for you as well ..

I have a few refrences here that i have played for :

Jfaive
    tommy
    daab
    idothisfor

I payout quick as well as keep my investors updated as the tourny runs ... Ty for this opprutunity for everyone even if i dont get picked ... you may check my stats on P5's ... hestheworst - Billy Key - Poker Player

Banned
    I would like too run some games.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i am interested in this i am on bcp and i know i can make us some money let's do this thank's my user name is haystack1 on bcp
    Last edited by haystack1; 05-19-2014 at 08:40 AM.