Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Looking to be backed or staked, Stats Inside

I am coming back to online poker now and here are my stats from poker stars from sharkscope.com,I am a very solid player as my stats show. Im looking for serious Stakes and Backing, As I have been backed before and know the ropes. Im willy to discus %s and makeup if long term. I am new to this Forum, but not to poker. I also have an account at DeucesCraked.com where I watch videos daily

Click link for stats ------------> https://imageshack.com/i/npzis6j
    WERDDDDDD

I have an BCP and ACR accont also carbon poker.
    Bump
    WERDDDDDD

Why am i not getting reply's??? Bump
    WERDDDDDD

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by IVIavrick View Post
    Why am i not getting reply's??? Bump
    This isn't really the site to look for "serious" backing. Most of the stakes here are for less than $5 and are very rarely anything that would be considered long term. I would say that 90% are only for 1 tourney. Also, you gave pretty much no information about yourself. You say you have accounts on WPN, and Merge so I have to assume that you are from the US, but you gave pokerstars stats. So they are at least 3 years old. Also backers have no way of knowing if the stats are even yours. Instead of a link to sharkscope you gave a link to an image sharing site that has an image that is at least 3 years old but was uploaded 5 months ago. The stars name is Alvinw which is not even similar to the usernames on the sites you want to be staked on. I want to be clear, I am not saying that they aren't your stats, as they very well may be. All I am saying is that a backer would be crazy to stake you based on that link.

Here is what I would recommend:

1) Keep playing the free rolls here. The site keeps stats, and while they aren't ideal to get stakes elsewhere, the people here will know that they are indeed your stats. It basically tracks the number of tourneys, the number of cashes, the place you cashed, and of course total money won.

2) Keep active in the forum and the chatbox on the homepage. Users are much more likely to take a chance on someone without backed up stats if they feel they know them.

3) Post specific games that you would like to be staked for and suggest terms. I would say that the odds of you getting staked from this thread, is about 5% probably lower. Now if you were to of made a post saying "looking to be staked in the $200 GTD on BCP" and then suggest terms, for someone unknown without any backed up stats I would say a good starting point would be 60/40(stakers way) +stake back and then 60/40 no stake back for final table finishes. I would say that would bump your chances up to 15%.

4) Post specific reason why you want/need to be staked. Most winning players do not need stakes for low/micro stakes so what are the circumstances that led to a player with an ROI of 86.5 needing a stake.

5) Provide more personal info. Other than saying you watch videos daily and that you consider yourself a solid player, you gave us no info on your self. Who are you? How old are you? How did you first get into poker? Have you only not played recently because of BF? Why the 3 year wait before returning to poker? Like I said people are more willing to take a chance on you if they feel like they know you. I mean be honest, would you trust your hard earned money to someone that has been a member for less that 2 weeks, has no feed back, has no verified stats, gives no personal information, and implies that he would like to be staked on a site that does not offer any means to transfer funds from player to player?

6) Make sure that you are informed before you post. Saying that you are looking for a stake, and then listing carbon as a place that you have an account implies that you would like to be staked there. If you would have researched and educated yourself you would have found that Merge doesn't offer P2P which makes staking next to impossible.

I hope that this helps you OP, and if not I hope that it at least helps someone.
    Last edited by nab76; 04-14-2014 at 02:21 AM.