Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

PokerOwned Veteran

Exclamation Looking for horses!!!

I've been working a lot lately and don't get time to play anymore online. Still play live occasionally. I miss you guys and I want some horses to run for me. It is Sunday Funday. I have to know who you are and I won't be handing out lump sums of money. Going 1 tournament at a time. Also looking for people who are trying to rebuild their reputation from accusations. I'm not afraid to give you a chance. I know what it's like to be accused. Either send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE or SKYPE ME @ThtBoiRodXXXXXXX. If you have something negative to say just don't comment lol. HURRYYYY
    Last edited by Poof; 01-14-2015 at 09:45 AM. Reason: removed skype info, he is in no position to stake.

Survey Master
    You owe Greengiant $250.00 you reversed on him via PayPal.
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!
    Interested in how to make some additional Points or Poker $? Contact me!

How is this guy allowed here? This is the 3rd or 4th time he's done shit like this, he got NewDaddy, Dal and now greengiant.

There's a pattern here...

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    How is this guy allowed here? This is the 3rd or 4th time he's done shit like this, he got NewDaddy, Dal and now greengiant.

There's a pattern here...
    Dal asked he be reinstated. I will pull his chat and posting.
    Raj pay your damn debts.

Hey raj27 I don't understand why you would want to stake people, it makes no sense to me when you still owe me 250$ in WPN or paypl. Also you told me about 2-3 days ago via Skype that you wanted to stake me in something. I have to say I wanted to vomit in my mouth a little when I seen you tell me that but you will not pay me any of the 250 paypal Echeck cancelation but want to stake me instead . I told you before Mr. Raj that I can show you proof via screenshot that the Echeck got canceled 2-3 business days after I sent you the 250 bcp first early b4 the Echeck went through. I am not trying to vent you here now but I would like for us to get straight so we both can move on from this ordeal. Thank you.