Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Seasoned Veteran

New member, ACR player seeking stakes.

Hi all I am new on this site but I am not new to staking. I was a long time member of PTP before the shutdown, with no problems with paying anyone, and I am currently a member of a few facebook staking groups and other poker groups. I am a successful player and I have made many many final tables on ACR, and BCP. I am just looking for a few small deals until I can find a long term backer. There is not much going on in the facebook groups these days and I saw someone talking about this site so I figured I would check it out. My table name on ACR is Choplag420, I have good stats on sharkscope with about $2,000 profit. I can post a screenshot if needed.

I am interested in playing anything but I am most successful in the micro and low range tournaments. I am a good player but I do not have the roll to play in the bigger games, I follow good BRM and I am a very disciplined player.
    Message me or reply here to talk further, I also have Skype, and can be added on facebook.

Thanks for reading and I hope we make some money together.

Seasoned Veteran

Welcome to Pokerowned, good luck.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    Welcome to Pokerowned, good luck.
    Thanks a lot, I like the setup of the forum here, I look forward to meeting new people.