Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm looking to be staked be around the poker for game for the last 7 years.. I'm currently getting staked playing live... I got into poker from dealing poker then i quit and started playing pro about 3 years ago... I understand all aspects of the game... My strongest game is PLO... My blackchip un is queenofdadrags...
    Last edited by frankiej1584; 04-18-2014 at 12:24 AM.

Banned
    I apply to all terms and love to talk poker anyways with everyone. I have shipped 24 mtt's in the last 3 weeks, (cashedout carbon) shipped event 56 OSS III on BCP recently on screamingducksl

BCP username- Main Getmesome2

Any other poker site screen names you have played under recently- Carbon - Allinjustahobby my micro ROI is 70ish %
    Generally tell me about yourself. Job, school, family etc- Machinist for Ingersall Rand, Operation Supervisor at James Hardie Buildinb Products, I am divorced, I have currently going to IVCC with a 4.0 gpa (straight A) part time for past 7 years (mostly online classes).

Why you want to be staked- I can afford my own buyins but im a proven player over 14 years of online poker and would like to see someone actually bank a nice huge payday from staking so this part of the site gets more love. I have and do stake and love being staked, my game does not change regardless.

Why you need to be staked. Yes I think there is a difference- After blackfriday my roll isnt near what it used to be and i could use the free boost obviously, but yes i have enough to play micro-midstakes myself and to stake as well, I feel like it builds up reputation and long lasting friendships as well for future transactions and ventures.

Tell me about how you started playing poker, both online and live- I have only played live a couple times, shipped one at Isle Capri (john erwin) you can search it online, being married, having a kid, working 70+ HOURS a week when i first started, online was my get away, I seen a commercial for Gaming Club pOKER and decided to try it out.

Proudest/Biggest poker accomplishments- won sunday 100k on doyle twice, 100+ mtt's over the years on multiple sites.

If you are being staked anywhere else- no

Any stats/graphs you may have. I am not just looking for 5 year old PS stats with a username that can't be verified. If you post stats back them up. (not interested in freeroll stats)- ALLINJUSTAHOBBY Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings (roi is skewed cuz i enteered a ton of 10 dollar turboslate atnigth with 5 blinds lol) search micro to mid and u wil see my great roi and all myh wins.

2+2 screen name. If you don't have one I ask that you get one so we can post hands for learning opportunities- getmmsome2

How you will be able to pay make up if the stake is ended.- I have lots of confidence there will be no makeup, but i have plenty of cash as u can see from my 100% feedback on this site.

Your favorite Ben&Jerry's Ice Cream Flavor. Chocolate is not acceptable, show some personality- Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie dough

Neatness, Organization, and overall appearance will all be taken into consideration. I am very accurate and neat with my rails ans give constant update.

I had played online for 14 years, had my own forum staking site called stealingblinds.com and the majority of vets on here can vouch i do things by the book and with grace, my reads are unlike any other peopon i have seen, also you wll be more than welcome to watch me playy usin join.com.

Good luck in who u pick, but regardless, you have a winning player here that thinks he can serve a greater purpose to this ccomunity then winning money, but to help progress this site into the site oof the future.

PokerOwned Pro
    BCP username - AaronThivy

Any other poker site screen names you have played under recently:
    Intertops Poker - R0nThivy
    Betonline - RonThivy
    Full Flush - RonThivy

Generally tell me about yourself. Job, school, family etc:
    I am a young 18 year old college student and my hometown is Seattle. I attend the University of Portland and am currently pursuing a degree in computer science, although I am not 100% sure if that is what I want to do with my life. Right now my future is very up in the air, but I want to make sure that I get that degree at some point or another. This last summer I had the opportunity to work as a video game tester which was one of the best jobs I could have ever asked for. I have a great social life and have many friends and family who support me in whatever I do. I am blessed and am thankful for every single aspect of my life.

Why you want to be staked:
    First and foremost I believe that being staked will give me a sense of responsibility of how to handle money in the online poker world. Also, I am a poor college student who does not have the biggest bankroll and being able to play off staked money will be relieving for me. Also, I believe the experience of working with someone and talking to them constantly about hands and strategy will only continue to further my growth as a poker player. I am hungry to become a better poker player and I have no doubt that this experience will make me much better.

Why you need to be staked. Yes I think there is a difference:
    Again, as a college student I have money issues and do not have the bankroll to feel comfortable playing certain tournaments or stakes and I believe being staked will give me the opportunity to play at a higher level that I have never been able to join. Also, I think being able to talk about my hands with another knowledgeable poker player will be good for me. This would help my overall thought process as a poker player and is crucial for improving my game. I can't state enough how much better I want to get at poker, and this is an opportunity I really need.

Tell me about how you started playing poker, both online and live:
    I discovered poker when at 14 when I saw my friends playing zynga poker, and from then I have been hooked. I will admit, I did play underage at Full Tilt before Black Friday as a 15 year old. I won $2.20 from a freeroll and was able to build that to around $600, but was never able to cash it out due to the age factor. Then I took a break from poker and did not play until right after my 18th birthday when I knew I was finally legally allowed to play. I have played a good amount since turning 18 and have enjoyed all the good and the bad of the game. It is a game I love and can't ever see myself giving up. I was introduced to live poker by my brother. I always thought I had to be 21 to play live poker, but apparently the legal gambling age in Washington is 18, and on my 18th birthday my brother said he was going to take me to play my first live poker tournament and in addition to the gift he already had gotten me he would buy in to the tournament. From that day I have been hooked to live poker tournaments and have enjoyed every moment.

Proudest/Biggest poker accomplishments:
    I have not had any crazy huge cashes, but I have had a ton to be proud of so far in my 10 months of playing poker. My first live poker tournament I bubbled (6th out of 24 people), and bubbling just made me want to cash a live tournament. I did not get the chance to play another tournament before I left for college. I had researched the Portland poker scene before I left for school, and was surprised to see how much better the Portland poker scene was than the Seattle poker scene. The second weekend of school I was bored and heard about this $30 player of the month tournament at a 18+ cardroom a few miles away from my campus. I took my last $40, and took the bus down to the cardroom. I had $35 left after spending $5 on the bus and showed up to the tournament 30 minutes early. There was a $5 cover fee leaving me with exactly $30 dollars for the tournament. After talking to the owner of the club he explained to me there was a pre-addon, add-on, and special bonuses. This shocked me because I did not qualify for any bonuses and I had no money for add-ons. The starting stack was 7k, both add-ons got you 8k for $30 total, and the bonuses could get you anywhere from 1k - 3k in chips. I knew I would be at a disadvantage, but I could not leave after preparing myself for this tournament. I decided to take a big gamble and play the 7k stack. I was up against people, most of whom had around 16k-18k in chips and after break I was stuck at around 5k thinking that I had made a horrible mistake. Things however began to take a change for the best. I won big pot after big pot and grinding my way up to 30k with only 18 people left (Around 45 people entered). I became shortstacked again, but again grinded my way up to a comfortable stack for the final table. Then I lost a huge cooler and thought I would bubble the cash, but then I was able to survive and hang around until we all agreed to a 6 way chop. This 6 way chip gave me a $328 payday, and was the best moment of my poker life. It is one of my proudest moments and I look back on it fondly. This cardroom has become my home cardroom and I have loved every moment. Some other things that I am proud of poker wise are my last two months at that cardroom. In February I had 13 tournaments with 9 final tables and 7 cashes, and in March I had 11 tournaments with 7 Final Tables and 5 cashes, which really boosted my confidence as a poker player. Also, this cardroom has introduced me to a new game called "Big O" (5 card hi/lo) and I was able to bubble the first tournament I joined buying in for the minimum, and was actually able to cash the next one, so I have been happy about how I have been playing that specific game so far. I have not had many big accomplishments online, but I had this great cashing spree in tournaments a few days ago where I was constantly cashing tournaments and making final tables and I actually won BCP's Big 10 - 500 gtd and 300 gtds both in the same day, which again boosted my confidence as poker player heavily. I may have not made hundreds of thousands of dollars like some other poker players, but I have netted a nice profit for myself and have much to be proud of in my short poker career, and a lot to look forward to in the future in terms of poker playing.

If you are being staked anywhere else: No
    Any stats/graphs you may have. I am not just looking for 5 year old PS stats with a username that can't be verified. If you post stats back them up. (not interested in freeroll stats): N/A, I cannot find a place which track BCP or ACR stats

2+2 screen name. If you don't have one I ask that you get one so we can post hands for learning opportunities: Do not have one at the moment, but I will be sure to make one soon.

How you will be able to pay make up if the stake is ended: I have extra money that I will be able to deposit and send to you if for some reason I will need to owe you money. Summer break also starts in two weeks, so I will be working and will have money in my pockets. Minimum wage is high up here in the Northwest .

Your favorite Ben&Jerry's Ice Cream Flavor. Chocolate is not acceptable, show some personality:
    My friends at college call me ice cream boy because I am obsessed with all ice creams, so as you could imagine it is hard to choose ONLY one flavor. However, if I must choose only one I must go with the Strawberry Cheesecake flavor because nothing beats little cheesecake piece in a great flavor of ice cream. It just does not get any better than that.

I really appreciate you taking the time to read through my application and hope you will consider me as a potential "horse" for you. I promise I will be cooperative with you, and will not disappoint you in any way. I will be attentive and listen to the advice and tips you give me. I will also do my best to follow all the instructions you give me. Thanks again!

Banned
    BCP username is ryangraqy420
    Any other poker site screen names you have played under recently. Pokerstars- ryan42182, FullTilt- wellsworth8 , ACR- wellsworth83
    Generally tell me about yourself. Job, school, family etc.- Im 32 years old from Louisville KY. I currently work nights but moving to day shift on the 27th of April. I work in the receiving department of a womans apparel warehouse and I also deal poker for the Louisville Poker Tour
    Why you want to be staked. Id like to get staked because I have a wife and daughter and Im the only source of income so I work to pay bills n not much left over. I'm vry good just don't have the money to be depositing a lot. But I would love to be able to make us some money.
    Why you need to be staked. Yes I think there is a difference. I need to be staked because I am very good just don't have the fully support income to deposit.
    Tell me about how you started playing poker, both online and live. Started playing poker live in 1996 in high school and started playing online in 2001 on party poker.
    Proudest/Biggest poker accomplishments. Winning the Nightly 70 grand on pokerstars for 13.3k
    If you are being staked anywhere else. NO stakes
    Any stats/graphs you may have. I am not just looking for 5 year old PS stats with a username that can't be verified. If you post stats back them up. (not interested in freeroll stats) no stats backed up besides on pokerdb and official pokerrankings.com thatshow I always checked
    2+2 screen name. If you don't have one I ask that you get one so we can post hands for learning opportunities. I don't have a 2+2 account but I do have a p5 account but could get a 2+2 acct.
    How you will be able to pay make up if the stake is ended. I have grinded my way to my bankroll now from $1 to 75$ if needed I make cash tips and could make up that way.
    Your favorite Ben&Jerry's Ice Cream Flavor. Chocolate is not acceptable, show some personality I like the cookie dough one don't know BnJ exact name of it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123