BTC Rate: $63572.89

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by layoh21 View Post
    hello i would like to be staked ACR-MAYO15 BCP-thepurp15
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenlung911 View Post
    420ironlung420 im tired of freerolls too many donks
    Quote Originally Posted by ryangray420 View Post
    I would love to get staked my bcp name is ryangray420 and acr name is wellsworth83. My past name on pokerstars is ryan42182 and on ftp was wellsworth8. I have won big payouts in the past under stakes. Ive had over 100k in winnings and would love to win us some money. I work a night job at this time but in 2 weeks I go to day shift. My biggest win was the nightly 70k on pokerstars came in 1st for 13.3k. Ive had 11k in a wsop circuit event in live play
    seriously guys? I really want this to be successful, and I really wanted POers to be a part of it but what the hell am I supposed to do with this?

Nab, ill ttyl on this, i might apply with a few term changes but we can discuss it later, ill also hit ya with some pointers on staking given my experience if ya need it, however it looks like ya got most your bases covered, but some people may be better pm'ing you the application (esp if they are an idiot and post their cell # in here lol ill ttyl
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    Nab, ill ttyl on this, i might apply with a few term changes but we can discuss it later, ill also hit ya with some pointers on staking given my experience if ya need it, however it looks like ya got most your bases covered, but some people may be better pm'ing you the application (esp if they are an idiot and post their cell # in here lol ill ttyl
    ya man let me know, im pretty sure that the terms I have are the terms I am going to go with but if they are small changes I am sure we can work something out. As far as PMing me the apps, I thought about it at first and decided against it. I want this stable to be open to the community, I will be asking for feedback from members even if they aren't part of the stable and for that reason I think it's only fair that they get to see the applications as well. Also my horses will be required keep open communications, hand histories and talk publicly about hands. so if they don't want to post a public application they probably won't be a good fit for my stable.

k i get it, as one of my conditions tho i dont do join me both as holding my play as my IP (obv the lawyer knows that acronym ) and it encourages the staker to micromanage, a sure formula for failure. I get your reasoning as a growing experience, but ye that wouldnt work for me so I probably wouldnt fit great in your situation. Also don't forget some people don't like joining excessive forums (although p2p is one of my highest recommendations for any serious player to join), and in their case as well, some people have gotten banned there for stuff as simple as posting frivolous threads, not a good enough reason to be banned imo but that would disqualify them for your stake and really shouldnt. Just a couple thoughts there man gl no mater what tho, ill catch ya around

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    k i get it, as one of my conditions tho i dont do join me both as holding my play as my IP (obv the lawyer knows that acronym ) and it encourages the staker to micromanage, a sure formula for failure. I get your reasoning as a growing experience, but ye that wouldnt work for me so I probably wouldnt fit great in your situation. Also don't forget some people don't like joining excessive forums (although p2p is one of my highest recommendations for any serious player to join), and in their case as well, some people have gotten banned there for stuff as simple as posting frivolous threads, not a good enough reason to be banned imo but that would disqualify them for your stake and really shouldnt. Just a couple thoughts there man gl no mater what tho, ill catch ya around
    ya not willing to play on joinme is a deal breaker.

not a problem at all man, GL if ya need any advice on staking (rail info you should require, figuring out fair bonuses, etc) hit me up, and get some winners :thumbup:

PokerOwned Master
    BCP username: squ1d3oo (o's are letters, not numbers)

Any other poker site screen names you have played under recently. : I play on carbon under Necks03 (NECKS03 Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings)

Generally tell me about yourself. Job, school, family etc.: I live alone, I don't go to school. I play poker for a living. I have no kids, I can play up to 12+ hours a day.

Why you want to be staked.: basically looking to be staked because i've recently had a stretch of life stuff where i had to take a bunch of money off and can't play the schedule i'm accustomed to and would like to get to that point.

Why you need to be staked. Yes I think there is a difference. : i need to be staked to honestly be able to play my A game. Ive played staked longterm before and i've done very well for previous backers.

Tell me about how you started playing poker, both online and live.: 9 years ago, i started playing poker online. I had a boss who was playing online, and i would watch him while at work. Eventually he told me to make a name and he'd transfer me $50. I did and then i started playing. I started playing live a little after my 21st birthday.

Proudest/Biggest poker accomplishments. I've always said that my biggest accomplishment was finishing 13th in the Sunday Million back in 2007. But looking back. It's probably having 3 top 5s in the $11 rebuy and $55 70k and $25 40k on pokerstars.

If you are being staked anywhere else. :NO

Any stats/graphs you may have. I am not just looking for 5 year old PS stats with a username that can't be verified. If you post stats back them up. (not interested in freeroll stats)

I posted my OPR for carbon earlier up on this page, my pocketfive account page is squid300 - Gid - Poker Player

2+2 screen name. If you don't have one I ask that you get one so we can post hands for learning opportunities. my 2+2 name is WONecks

How you will be able to pay make up if the stake is ended. We can work out some sort of aggreement. I'm a trustworthy person as many around here can attest to.

Your favorite Ben&Jerry's Ice Cream Flavor. Chocolate is not acceptable, show some personality.:

we don't have Ben and Jerry's around here. I live in Bluebell country. But i love Strawberry, and Great Divide.
    Stake-back owed:

Rivdee: $33
    BHerd: $11
    DK12: $22.00

Seasoned Veteran
    I loved to be staked, although probably only one game at a time...

wtf man, Stake sir craps alot.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

I would like to be staked I apply and agree to the terms. I am currently a college student, I really just cant afford to stake myself fully with expenses I have, Plus I do enjoy to play for others and get actually feedback on tourneys I play always looking to get better. My biggest win was for 13k in tourney on merge last year, Ive been playing sense I was 10yrs old.

BlackChipPoker= IdoThisfor

AmericasCardRoom= TheKidG

GANSELMO Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

KIDPOKER9595 Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast