Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Greenbeans is staking sneakyplayer on 3.30 1K gtd acr...

Greenbeans is staking sneakyplayer on 3.30 1K gtd acr... Terms are 50/5-% + stakeback NO MU. If you agree please say so and I will need your ACR screen name, good luck!!!
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

PokerOwned Pro
    i agree sneakyplayer23

Ok i'll send now and good luck
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Ok that 3.30 was cancelled due to maitnance issues... New tourney, sneakyplayer will run the 5.50 OD now. same terms, 50/50+ stakeback, agree?..

PokerOwned Pro
    i agree

ACR shut down and the tourney was cancelled. Also I have yet to hear from sneakyplayer since ACR was shut down for the day. Please get back to me sneakyplayer, I woulkd appreciate my 5.50$ back. If I am not on please send the funds to my ACR screen name. It is: PuppyPunter

PokerOwned Pro
    sorry had to work the next 5 days and couldnt make it back on. Just sent the 5.50, sorry for the inconvenience and thank you.

I got it thanks alot I hear ya, that day was fucked up because WPN kept going down all the time.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    lol must been ruff fuking grind with acr going down like tht tht suk i remember tht day
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.