Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Running the $3.30 R/A for daaad671

Just registered for the 3.30 R/A tid 1615704 got sent 6.60 good for entry plus one rebuy or addon. 50/50 plus stakeback 50/50 str8 up if top 3.

Banned
    came in 4th for 22.77 used $3 my cash for addon 22.77-3.30 = 19.47 shipping you 8 and playing the $2 6max like discussed same terms 50/50

Seasoned Veteran
    I consider myself to be a fair guy and I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. First the deal above was something you came up with and I didn't want to waste my time to correct it since I was on a rush to head to work. Even though it was your idea you could not abide by it.
    1. $8 dollar is not 50 percent of $19.47
    2. I shipped you 3.3 for entry plus 3.30 for add-on/re-entry. You don't decide to add-on with your cash unless I agree to it which I didn't. I can almost guarantee that if you did not make ITM you would have said it was my cash. To add to this you didn't even show prove of an add-on.
    3. You also did not make top 3 on tournament above. So to go off your split breakdown I should have received $14.68 or at least $11.38 that is if you truly made an add-on with your money.
    4. You then went to play 2 more tournaments, a $2.20 and 1.10 entry. If you were truthful then you lost the $2.20 and made $3.90 on the $1.10 entry. You then message me and said you will enter another tourney with the 3.90 but after a few days waiting for you to update me you could not. I specifically told you to message me or post TID and bust hand but I never got those. All you wanted was more cash for staking.
    5. And now you are sending me multiple messages asking what went wrong and telling me that you made me money each time I staked you. If you have made me money each time you were staked then why haven't I been sent my share? I have only received $8 dollars which you have shorted me on.
    6. I would rather lose money because someone lost every tournament I staked them on than to someone short changing me.

I didn't want to post this here but since anyone with a little brain can see thru the holes I didn't see the point of keeping it private. I've been told by others to expose it as well.

Excuse my poor grammar, English is my second language I'm a dirty Filipino but at least I have a little integrity.

Banned
    I sent u the money I owed you and you told me to keep u updated by yahoo n which I did. You are the one who needs to respond to messages. I responded to you and kept logging updates ive ran for u twice and ive won both times n xfered money both times we agreed on me running the other tourneys on yahoo if I cashed . But im not here to argue gl on everything you do so long

Seasoned Veteran
    I guarantee u only sent me $8. And like I said you shorted me. It's basic math. My financial history on bcp only shows one transfer from you. You can proof otherwise by showing a pic of your transfer here.

Seasoned Veteran
    I should also say that I have yahoo messenger installed on my phone that's how a girl and I keep in touch. I asked you to update me and you never did update me on the outcome of the tournament. It does not make sense for me to comment badly about you if your a good horse but I think all you care about is getting freerolled. Another player can verify that I was giving you some time to come clean but you never did. The only messages I got from you was a request for more staking.

Zab
    ryangray420 either you fix this or I will.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    daaab671 did Ryan pay what he owes you?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    I paid him 8$ and ran 2 other tourneys the 2$ 6max and $1 mtt he was mad cuz I used my money for addon and took it off top. I offered to give him the $3 back but he said don't worry just don't plan on getting staked again.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    50/50 plus stakeback (since he was not in top 3) <even if in top three that is a terrible deal>

Anyway, a proper split is not made here, even if he takes the $3 back for an extra add-on, and plays another $3.30 in MTTs

First off the staker gets the $6.60 back right off the top of $22.77, then the 50/50 split if after that (22.77-6.60=16.17) 50% of 16.17=8.09 -- so proper payment should be 8.09 + 6.60= $14.69

Now if they had some other agreement to play another 3.30 well that would make payment 11.69. The fact the guy does not show proof of any rebuy/addon is troubling and a common thing to do. This guy has experience in staking so there is zero excuse for this.

If you can't be trusted for $6 in stakes, how can you do a bigger deal?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast