Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

PokerOwned Master

bbno3 stake coral+bankroll building daily updates or big bankroll changes

hi my names Bradley and i am going to start buying or selling cash for points on coral if my bankroll is at a high or low levle. I am also accepting poker stakes any amount if its done through player transfer or £10 pay pal stake with 50 pence charge for any transaction fees that may apply. All stakes of 7- 10 pounds including Paypal and player transfer stakes you get 70% of whats in the account plus 30% of your stake so if you stake me 10 pounds and i turn it into 50 and you want to cash out you get 35 pound plus 3 pounds so a total of 38 pounds. All stakes lower that 7 pounds you get 50% of whats in the account plus 50% of your stake back. So if you stake me 5 pounds and i win 50 pounds you get 25 pounds plus 50 percent of stake which is 2.50 pounds total of £27.50. i will update you as much as you want and you can choose to cash out at the above rate at any time. i can tell you how i am doing hourly or dayly or anytime in between up to you. If i have cash on there that i'm willing to sell i will sell 1 British pound for 700 points and i will buy if i have enough points at 630 points to the pounds i only acsept player transfer for selling and buying money
    i shall also be doing some bankroll building ad never deposit more than 30 pounds and almost always less than 7 [pounds my acount has £1.07 on there and im gona start playing 10 cent double or nothing and 6 player 10 cent super turbo games i shall keep you updated on changes

PokerOwned Master
    now i got nothing lol

PokerOwned Master
    soon ill be depositing another pound and see what i can get out of that i will be playing 20 cent duble or nothing and player super turbo i found that the 10 cent duble or nothings wasnt wining anything worth while and the only thing i was wining was loyalty points lol

PokerOwned Master
    resieved a 100 point stake from prince and lost it sadley but i will start takeng points as stakes and what ever the amount min 100 you will resieve 70 to 80% of points decided on how much you stake me with and how much profit i turn it into plus i will keep an eye on who stakes me and how much and if i make any big wins even after the stake wins or looses you may resieve a small token of cash on coral or points on pokerowned gl to all

PokerOwned Master
    just found out they dont do player transfers so paypal is the only stake i can do

PokerOwned Master
    just came 1st in a free roll and won 55 british pounds

PokerOwned Master
    played in speed poker for 22 minute and left with 107 british pounds now compleating 10 1 euro twister games to get a fre 5 euro twister token