Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,269

BTC Rate: $10362.27

PokerOwned Master

bbno3 stake coral+bankroll building daily updates or big bankroll changes

hi my names Bradley and i am going to start buying or selling cash for points on coral if my bankroll is at a high or low levle. I am also accepting poker stakes any amount if its done through player transfer or 10 pay pal stake with 50 pence charge for any transaction fees that may apply. All stakes of 7- 10 pounds including Paypal and player transfer stakes you get 70% of whats in the account plus 30% of your stake so if you stake me 10 pounds and i turn it into 50 and you want to cash out you get 35 pound plus 3 pounds so a total of 38 pounds. All stakes lower that 7 pounds you get 50% of whats in the account plus 50% of your stake back. So if you stake me 5 pounds and i win 50 pounds you get 25 pounds plus 50 percent of stake which is 2.50 pounds total of 27.50. i will update you as much as you want and you can choose to cash out at the above rate at any time. i can tell you how i am doing hourly or dayly or anytime in between up to you. If i have cash on there that i'm willing to sell i will sell 1 British pound for 700 points and i will buy if i have enough points at 630 points to the pounds i only acsept player transfer for selling and buying money
    i shall also be doing some bankroll building ad never deposit more than 30 pounds and almost always less than 7 [pounds my acount has 1.07 on there and im gona start playing 10 cent double or nothing and 6 player 10 cent super turbo games i shall keep you updated on changes

PokerOwned Master
    now i got nothing lol

PokerOwned Master
    soon ill be depositing another pound and see what i can get out of that i will be playing 20 cent duble or nothing and player super turbo i found that the 10 cent duble or nothings wasnt wining anything worth while and the only thing i was wining was loyalty points lol

PokerOwned Master
    resieved a 100 point stake from prince and lost it sadley but i will start takeng points as stakes and what ever the amount min 100 you will resieve 70 to 80% of points decided on how much you stake me with and how much profit i turn it into plus i will keep an eye on who stakes me and how much and if i make any big wins even after the stake wins or looses you may resieve a small token of cash on coral or points on pokerowned gl to all

PokerOwned Master
    just found out they dont do player transfers so paypal is the only stake i can do

PokerOwned Master
    just came 1st in a free roll and won 55 british pounds

PokerOwned Master
    played in speed poker for 22 minute and left with 107 british pounds now compleating 10 1 euro twister games to get a fre 5 euro twister token