Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Alright fellas bout to do some staking on ACR, need serious players!!!

I wanna stake 3 ppl, 2 for MTT's and 1 for SNG's
    The player will need to provide bust hand of each game played!! I will be staking the MTT players anywhere from the $300-500 range!! The Sng player will recieve $300 to grind $30 and below double or nothings!! I will need the ppl who apply to have a good track record please as Im sending out a decent amount of cash!! The terms will be 50/50 plus s/b, If you happen to lose all of the money I send you, I will ask for 1/2 MU, and most ppl will comment on this, and thats okay and I will explain, I understand that isnt exactly how MU is made up, but thats how I want it made up!! If you BUST what is given to you, I want a GDMP, example if I send you $300 for MTT's and you lose it all I will want $150 GDMP, same for SNGS if you bust I want 1/2 money back!! For those who wanna take this serious and have a good track record please apply of course I will not take all of you that apply, but I am willing to do up to 3 of you guys!! Please put your ACR name in this thread when you do apply, maybe some stats if you have some!! Other then that ill talk to you guys in about a week when I will start this!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I would love this! I have great feedback and have over 110 loans and never defaulted once... I'm just gonna have trouble payin u the $150gdmp to be honest but would u be able to send me way less cash to be staked with and to just split with ya?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I mean shit I love the double or nothing games and if u gimme like $60 and I play 6 of em and every game I win u get $15 and I get $5 lmk man

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Haha Turtle, thats why if I chose to stake you, dont lose the money and you dont have to pay 1/2 back via GDMP!! But ill get with you, just post your ACR name as said in post, and when I start this at beginning of month, ill decide who I choose!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ok turtleboooy

dkonacr my dudeeeeeeeeeeeeee

put me in coachhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Demi-God
    SERIOUS though for all you guys that do apply, DO NOT APPLY if you have "NO WAY" of paying back 1/2 the MU of whats sent if you happen to lose the bankroll provided to you, so it wont be waste of my time or yours, thanks!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    We'll I mean I could do if ya decide to stake me to play the DoN like $60 to play the $10 ones then buying a $30gdmp would be no problem. Figuring that the odds are with me if I'm able to have 6 chances on doubling up

Pmic

1L0v3p0k3r is my ACR SN

I am unemployed and have all day to run

you know i like to late reg, hope you're ok with that
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    My pocketfives, Hurricane27 - Poker Player Hit me up and we can work out terms.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast