Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61944.4

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Let me note on this also, If somebody bust the roll I provide for you as newdaddyhere has asked, I will give a week/7 days to pay with GDMP, POINTS, ACR, BCP, you can pay me all those different ways that is fine, and it will be half of course as stated!! If you cant afford some of the higher games I will stake cuz your worried you will lose and not be able to pay it back cuz it will be a higher amount, please specify in here exactly what you might wanna do and the amount you want and we can possibly work together and see if I cant get you going on something, the staking will start soon

Apply i would like to play MTT's id be comfortable with a $200 stake acr name is potfan42o lots of good choices here Jaytodd best of luck to you and your horses
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Potfan if you would for me make a post just like Turtle did and I will be shipping your funds within few days as well, Understanding that if you did bust the full $200, you would be paying $100 of that back via gdmp, bcp, acr, and or points, paypal!! Will be 50/50 of course with s/b!! You can run any games $20 and below you make your choices just post the bust hands for me please with running bankroll is all I ask, just because you get knocked out of a tournament that is fine you can re enter that is up to you and your best judgment on whether its worth it to or not, but please show both bust hands of the same game if you decide to re enter in such game!! Thanks buddy and good luck

PokerOwned Demi-God
    To all of you Winning staking players obviously nothing against you guys, cuz I know some of you are solid of course!! But I prefer to give some of these other guys the chances to improve on their bankroll hopefully and give them a chance at some decent money, as we are allowed to everyday provided by WS!! So im not gonna accept any of yall basicly!! Sorry haha go ahead hit me up on skype and bitch me out its okay, I still love u bitches!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    NewDaddyHere I need you to make a thread just like Turtle has as we will be starting here soon!! I will be sending you $300 to run $30 and below Double or Nothings, if you bust you the full $300 you accept to pay $150 via ACR,BCP,POINTS,PAYPAL,GDMP!! I know you also had asked and wanted to play some MTT's that is totally fine with me, Please post bust hands of each Double or Nothing you play and MTT you play, I dont care if you re enter tours that is totally fine with me but please use good judgment when doing so, if you do decide to re enter please post both bust hands in that such tour that you did re enter in and please keep a running bankroll in the thread as well so I know where you stand at all times, thank you very much!! If you agree to all that please make a thread, thanks and good luck!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    hi Jaytodd i hope i am one of them that you give a shot to i know i can play just need a chance to show it thanks

K jaytodd, based on what we discussed and to ensure that I'd have the half if I bust, let's go with $400, going to stick with 10-33 range games (I know you prefer higher then 10, it'll depend on how im doing) and move to 55 once at 1k, we'll work other details out later, but we'll go with 400

lets do this!!

ship to s810car, thats what works for acr even though that bcp name too lol, ttyl
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Okay guys, I got my few ppl that im gonna take that is Potfan, S810car, Turtle, Newdaddyhere, And PokeYourFace!! I will not accept no more right now as I will have out around $1800 or so, I wanna see and gives these guys a chance to make some $$$, I will allow them to run all month if they choose to and can keep their bankroll of course!! Once this month is over, we will split any and all profits!! If their is money to be paid to me, then of course they have and agreed to pay 1/2 the money if they bust!! Good Luck fellas!!

Good luck fellas!! I will apply for next month if you are still running. ACR username: checkraisin

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I only do Cash! Holla, fo all my nin*az lockd down
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast