Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    thanks again man, and as someone who's staked for a LONG time, i have to say good choices (obv me but besides that), solid people with I think trustworthy backgrounds you'll def turn a profit i think no matter what

All right lets do this for JT's Stable!!
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Quote Originally Posted by haystack1 View Post
    i tried to get back in to play i was banned for applying for stakes that i didn't qualify for that was back in 08-09 when i was new to it all.

i still would like to apply here for the mtt's i am a solid player that knows the game thanks
    I will add to this as im familiar to that site ( in fact banned for trolling it lmao). HOP infractions stand for "hooked on phonics" gear its for people who dont follow directions when applying for a stake or unintentionally do the stake/rail wrong from misunderstanding the directions. Completely irrelevant to indicate trustworthiness, although i would follow his stake a lil closer to make sure he is following instructions, I wouldn't say this indicates scammer at all. Just my two cents.

Although JT has stated he is chosen his stable for this month, I would say for next month, treat haystacks application as any other application, based on what you know about him, irregardless of this banning from PTP
    Last edited by s810car; 08-01-2014 at 03:35 AM.
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

I will apply for this next month JayTodd. Once I have some more time here at the forum and can show you some results from my BR building challenge. My username on ACR is: RobbingUBlind. I prefer MTT's Pre BF I was running 17% ITM for MTT's with a sick ROI% over I think around 1000 games? I have been active in training sites and mentoring groups as of late, so I think my game has even gotten a little stronger right now. Good luck to your horses and see you at the tables :-)

Banned
    put me in coach you know i can do it i have had numerous large cashes and wins in 10k 15k 5k. Im willing to run anything for ya mid to high stakes mtt or sng's or don's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234