Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Survey Master

150$ staking package from dalsue

Dalsue214: 60/40 + SB/MU in MY favor to start with until I see results over a course of time. <$15 MTTs/On-Demands ONLY

not sure how many hands ill post here as he will have access to them at any time. but i will keep br updated here in thread.

BR:150

Survey Master
    will start this later today. had an odd weekend. worked friday and saturday night dealing a live game, then started playing chinese poker at 2am saturday. didnt stop playing chinese poker til 630 pm sunday. up all night and most of sunday to win 65$ lol. then i ended up hitting a 2/4 limit omaha live game and won 12$ in a few hours. anyways, i didnt get home til 1 am sunday night n went str8 to bed. sfter sleeping 12 hours im ready to start the grind today. waiting for my girl to get home from work and gonna go grocery shopping n eat dinner then ill start. sorry for the delay.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Does anyone understand why people stake to begin with?

gl fools
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by olavbroc View Post
    Does anyone understand why people stake to begin with?
    So instead of putting a DUMBASS comment like this in here (olavbroc maybe you can start another thread or read about staking in the million places it is listed instead of acting like an asshole) I came to congratulate Tommy on his stake and wish him the very best in crushing it for Dalsue and himself.