Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl

zab please dlete my account here please and ty sir

im sick and tired of doing everything in my power to help site grow/help noobs and get rewarded with nothing butspit in my fuckign face i get banned for defending a noob from getting scammed makes trucking sence to me knowing dude scams u out of so fucking much money its not even funny and all he does is get over on people and im the one that get banned yea ok like i said please delete my trucking account im sick and tired of contributing to a site that allows such behavior and nothing gets done i stand up for a guy that doesnt know lock is worthless and he was going to trade 15 bcp for 20 lock knowing that 30 lock is worth only 3 bucks so i let dude know and tell oc how it is your scamming/getting over on him and know it im just saying a real person that isnt a shady greedy bastard wouldve been liek oh man that 15 bcp is worth more than 30 bucks ill give u such and such amount for it but no this scamming ass bitch says ill give u 30 for it knowing his lock is wroth not a fucking dime its good tho yall like this type of shit im fed the fuck up and im gone have a nice life see yall never
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

setting high rates isnt scamming G, no one forced him to do the trade and so far as i can tell the trade went thru ok, you got banned im guessing for starting to shout n swear at true, the rates were indeed very high but its what bpark wanted so you had little to no place to interfere, you told him what you thought of the trade in the thread n thats where you should have left it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

dude, you were banned over creating drama in main chat over a trade that both parties said they wanted even after they took notice of your disapproval

PokerOwned God
    gg

thanks azrela...lilg is a pussy.

I told him we didnt have to trade. He orginal offer 20 I said 30 and he agreed he knew what erates were but just wanted Lock...
    please piss off...you sound retarded...and acting almost pissedbc you didnt trade....

foryouto be like this is asinine....fuck off

would never say this to my face I love computer tough guys....loser...just leave, dont appoligiz jst leave

making a big issue where ther isnt one.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    thanks azrela...lilg is a pussy.

I told him we didnt have to trade. He orginal offer 20 I said 30 and he agreed he knew what erates were but just wanted Lock...
    please piss off...you sound retarded...and acting almost pissedbc you didnt trade....

foryouto be like this is asinine....fuck off
    congrats you now look as immature, petty and simplistic as the op
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i dont know the situation but i do know that if i was about to DRASTICALLY over pay i would want someone to say something

PokerOwned Master
    HOW FUNNY WOULD IT BE IF HE DID DELETE IT
    one day later
    lilg03 comes

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    congrats you now look as immature, petty and simplistic as the op
    i know...just annoying...no reason for him to act this way...over a trade that he wasnt apart of? LOL....never inmy life....im done posting...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast