Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    I was not here when all of this drama went down but lilg is one of those people along with cookies who stands up for what is right even though he may do this by using language that is not necessary. Whoever this new guy is who got the lock did get ripped off.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

blame on bcfalcons?///i never once tried to hide I was multiing to earn pooints....stfu you did the same when I was doing it since you gave me CC #s so stfu..wtf are you saying...get the dick outta your ass u mofo.....bye...delte this thread lilg is going through puberty and having one of his moodswings....im done positng...this is 2funny
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by credsfan03 View Post
    I was not here when all of this drama went down but lilg is one of those people along with cookies who stands up for what is right even though he may do this by using language that is not necessary. Whoever this new guy is who got the lock did get ripped off.
    It was me, and I replied above that I am okay with the trade.
    If you PM me about stakes (or randomly bubble chat me, which I consider the same thing), and I haven't done business with you before, or talked with you before, you will NEVER get a stake from me.

Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    all this coming from the guy that costed zab 10k real money form your multia ccounting/scamming offers?????
    Zab....loan me 10k in real money. I will pay you back by 2019.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    when did i ever give u cc numbers you lying piece of shit???? i dont even liek your monkey ass enought o give u shit
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    you lie and scam what a fucking guy you are
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Elite PokerOwned Member
    popcorn.gif

sure......

you didnt help me with the flower offer? hahaha

goodbye...you sound retarded...kick rocks

This is why no1 likes you....you are a drama fag.

come to chat if yougot somethingto say other stfu

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    How can I get in on this action. 16 -1 on the underdog.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast