Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64708.34

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    wow lilg just calm down, i dont know the situation but you should have shared ur opinion in private instead of main chat.............just sayin
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Seasoned Veteran
    Zab, please ignore the above post.

I was the "noob" that lilg posted about, and while I made a mistake not knowing the transfer rates, I still went through with the deal after being made aware. I stood by my word, agreeing to the trade agreement made prior to my knowledge of the exchange rates. TrueOC even added an extra $10 to make it a trade of his $30 Lock for my $15 BCP. I am not upset about it, and don't see it as a scam on True's part. As the one receiving Lock funds, I think a 10-1 exchange rate is absurd, and am completely fine with the deal made.

I honestly don't care about the money enough to sweat a bad deal, and I don't think lilg should either. LilG getting banned from the chat didn't help the situation, because he was trying to help out. He is a good member of this site, and I do appreciate his input.
    If you PM me about stakes (or randomly bubble chat me, which I consider the same thing), and I haven't done business with you before, or talked with you before, you will NEVER get a stake from me.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Ya thanks park.

Delete this thread....nonsense just starting problems. LIlg has nothing to do with it and just starting a problem where there is none

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    all this coming from the guy that costed zab 10k real money form your multia ccounting/scamming offers?????
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

HAHAHAHA and you werent doing thesame?

bybye loser you sound retarded

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    all this coming from the guy that costed zab 10k real money form your multia ccounting/scamming offers?????
    You had a good run

i could understand if u did it back in the day shit who didnt do it but u did it wrongly and costed zab so much moneya nd blames it on bc7flacon yea ok
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Banned
    as someone who is never on this site. /everyoneneeds2stfu

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    HAHAHAHA and you werent doing thesame?

bybye loser you sound retarded
    zab told me to stop and i did and never costed him a dime in reversals unlike your scamming ass

its ok i will be pming xzab with the details of your scams

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast