Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    yes i played didnt win but had fun the next on should be this weekend i think

PokerOwned God
    Yeah I hope I make it, would be terrible if i dont. This is my favorite time of the month, and with MNF Oakland Raiders im so f*** excited.... cant believe its already football season. for the next few months, all my posts are going to be about raiders and the nfl lol hahahah.

Seasoned Veteran
    oakland raiders eh? my friend just got traded from them ....to the panthers . bleh.

not truth but is not always do that in poker you carbom you have to recruit help and talk to the moderators of carbon poker luck.

bonus tourney. gl to all who play

Quote Originally Posted by potro12 View Post
    not truth but is not always do that in poker you carbom you have to recruit help and talk to the moderators of carbon poker luck.
    Do the MODS. actually reply to a sentence or statement or whatever this is.I know they try,god bless em.So since you are new and i am not trying to diss you,you could make an attempt to write something that is a little easier to read.If you are still here a couple of months from now you would understand how hard these MODS. actually work.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have to be among the best 100 of the month to qualify? or the 100 all time - best?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow one more cool promotion i learn abt interesting.

PokerOwned God
    Yes very cool tournament Today.

today was there WSOPO? that's cool.....congrats to the winner. I wanna start holding tourys like this....The WSOPO was my idea but something totally different I had in mind....I wanna hold a big tourney of several event every 6 months or so...Ill start going to the drawing board for some ideas....and some bigger tournies like 1k-5k buyins!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast