Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62843.85

I whine like a 5 year old girl

Angry wow zab this is striaght fucking bs man

client randomly dissconnecting me in mid hand numerous times ? then i get in a big pot bet whole pot of 1900 chips mabye a lil less and get reraised and my hands get folded? seriously man i want a fucking refund full amount of what i invested into pot cus that is bs if u dont believe me check the client loggs u it disconnected and have to fold cus of client acting up first it had major lag now this man
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    HOw is he responsible for a pokersite or your internet connection?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Damn!!! There is nothing worse than being disconnected in the middle of a big pot!!! An online players' worst nightmare!!!

Hope you get it resolved lilg! I am sure if you remain cool, zab will work with you somehow?

-Stack

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    he is admin and not my internet was his client acting up
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

no one else seems to be complaining of disconnections like that, it is most likely on your end gee.

Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    he is admin and not my internet was his client acting up
    I've joinme'd you pos computer. TOOOOOOO SLOW get a new computer Please.

But really, that be a bad beat.

Seasoned Veteran
    It could be ur network u dont think so? mb u were using torrents program or u get DDOS i dont really get what's the problem if ur network keeps disconnecting then u should call ur network company

PokerOwned Veteran
    Its 99% because of your internet connection or firewall may be blocking poker software

I have to admit that I have been experiencing this same issue quite a bit lately. But I am aware of it going in and try not to buy in for more than I can afford to lose. It seems to be pretty universal in nature. In Zab's defense coding for client isn't exactly a simple task or everyone would be building there own poker rooms.

Closing this OP's request.