Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66451.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

withdrawing from carbon

I am trying to withdraw a check from carbon but I am currently having trouble opening a bank account because of defaulted loans from my last relationship.I spoke with someone in live chat on carbon and they said my only option is a check and it must be deposited into my account.Does anyone know about the debit card they offer I cant get through to live chat anymore.Or about going about cashing this check once it gets here.Could you guys please help only serious answers please.

If you get a check from them why does it have to be deposited into a bank account? There checks come from US banks, the last one I got I believe was Bank of America check for the amount I requested. No where on it did it say it was from Carbon Poker, Merge, or a gambling website. You should be able to simply cash it at Walmart or anywhere else that has check cashing services. As far as the debit card is concerned, I have no experience with that.

I appreciate this but a carbon rep said it must be deposited into my bank account I just withdrew but am worried the check will be useless without a bank account.

As I said prior, I don't see why it matters. Have you ever received a check from them before? Basing this only on my experiences with my cashouts I don't see how it would have to be deposited into a bank account unless they, as in Carbon, are trying to verify who you say you are. That is the only reason I could see them requiring you to deposit it in a bank account.

ok I believe you thats what I didnt understand.I will just have to see when it gets here ty, hope you are right.any more feedback would be appreciated

and they already have my identification verified

Before cashing it contact Carbon support again to verify why they want it deposited in a bank account. Sounds shady to me.

idk the rep just said once I receive the check I must deposit into my account with in 45 days I said I would just have my girl deposit into her account and they said that it must go into my account.I explained I dont have an account and my situation but they said it must go into my account.I agree it sounded shady to me too.

and they have my ID and copies of my electric bill so I was stumped on why I couldnt just cash the check also

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast