Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

Where's my Gift?

I recently earned about 750 points and decided to spend that on a $2 lock poker gift card, however, when I logged into Lock a few hours later I still did not have my money. Now I know $2 is nothing to fret about, but I was just wondering whether I am doing something wrong, or do I just have to wait longer for it. I am new to this site so I do not know much about how things run here. Any information will help me at this point, and will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot everyone.

RONTHIVY

Quote Originally Posted by RonThivy View Post
    I recently earned about 750 points and decided to spend that on a $2 lock poker gift card, however, when I logged into Lock a few hours later I still did not have my money. Now I know $2 is nothing to fret about, but I was just wondering whether I am doing something wrong, or do I just have to wait longer for it. I am new to this site so I do not know much about how things run here. Any information will help me at this point, and will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot everyone.

RONTHIVY
    Zab does all the redeems so you have to wait til he logs on. I don't think he's been on tonight because I'm waiting on a amazon gc too.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    it isn't instant most likely you will have to tell Zab and he will set it up for u. i wouldnt count on getting it tonight unless Zab is online

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol sorry, that goes to show what a good site this is 2 answers in 3 minutes

PokerOwned Demi-God
    and just to let you know if u ask in the chat box people will sell u real money for ur point usually about 500 points per dollar

Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    and just to let you know if u ask in the chat box people will sell u real money for ur point usually about 500 points per dollar
    Good point, lots of people are selling lock for less than half what Zab charges, check out the marketplace.

Better yet hit me up.>>>>>>>>>>>
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

PokerOwned Demi-God
    and that is instant

PokerOwned Pro
    Sorry guys. I spent all my points already, but I appreciate the offers and will definitely hit you guys up when I get more points . Also, thanks for the quick replies. I was surprised to have 6 replies on my thread after coming back from the bathroom lol.

No Problemo Ron...gl boss
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast