Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63375.93

PokerOwned Master

what is "BUBBLE CHAT"

people always ask me to bubble chat them. Is that different than a PM and how do you do it? I have been a member for a long time and I still don't know what it is.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    bottom right handcorner of screen u can simply message people

In the lower right of your screen - "who's online" - click it then click on the name of the person you want to talk to.

It will pop up a small chat window at the bottom of you screen.

PokerOwned Master
    thanks a bunch tecate, i am selling acr at 550 + 1% for the sites fee if u are interested. I am trying to make that the going rate. I know I am willing to pay that much, so i figure if i sell to a bunch of ppl at that rate it might catch. 600 is ridiculous. I understand the point dealers are trying to make money but 20% markup is too much.

PokerOwned Master
    i don't think i have bubble chat. I tried what you told me it just takes me to the user's profile so i can send them a PM

Quote Originally Posted by upser View Post
    i don't think i have bubble chat. I tried what you told me it just takes me to the user's profile so i can send them a PM
    its on the bottom right, not the who's online list. It will probably just show as a bubble looking thing, when you click that, it will say who's online, click that and the list should come up.

Nit
    Experienced Member
    Have you tried pulling your hard drive out of your computer, washing it in the dishwasher, and reinstalling it? If that doesn't work you could try cleaning your keyboard with a moist towelette.

Or maybe a different browser. Strange though, mine has never had an issue with multiple browsers, other then it goes dormant if you dont refresh. Also i find bubble chats easy to miss.

PokerOwned Master
    Its that noise when u hear a bubble sound! someone is speaking to you!
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D