Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member therealphilivory's Avatar

Question Whats OPT IN Mean ? And ...

The BROVADA FREEROLL Tonight. I see says OPT IN . Whats that mean ? And How do i get to type in the CHATBOX ? Do i have to download chatbox ?? Thanks , Hope to see ya tonight, just need to know what OPT in means .

you opt in with PO pts to gain access to the password. And you have to make a post in forum to enable chat. If you still can't, check your settings, under general settings, and make sure you have chat enabled. If that still doesnt work try a different browser. And make sure you refresh the main page.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

lol. So I dont have to do any surveys . Is it just TOTALLY FREE ? I just enter when registration opens ?

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    you opt in with PO pts to gain access to the password. And you have to make a post in forum to enable chat. If you still can't, check your settings, under general settings, and make sure you have chat enabled. If that still doesnt work try a different browser. And make sure you refresh the main page.

Thank you for explaining in a nice manner . Ok i see chat box, is just whats being typed in forum , so i got that . ..as for PO Points i only have 10 as of now ..is that enough ?

Quote Originally Posted by therealphilivory View Post
    lol. So I dont have to do any surveys . Is it just TOTALLY FREE ? I just enter when registration opens ?
    Dont listen to them. Opting in does not register you for the games, you still have to do that in the actual poker client you are playing in. It is not free, bovada is 90 pts. The cost to opt into any game is listed on the schedule.

well i was going to attempt to trade here in the future but after reading 2 posts i realize some ppl are just plain stupid here. thanks anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    Dont listen to them. Opting in does not register you for the games, you still have to do that in the actual poker client you are playing in. It is not free, bovada is 90 pts. The cost to opt into any game is listed on the schedule.
    OK, Cause i dont see OPT IN Clickable here in forum . So when i get 90 Points , i will be able to CLICK THAT n i guess get the PW ?

TY For the help .

Quote Originally Posted by Fobama View Post
    well i was going to attempt to trade here in the future but after reading 2 posts i realize some ppl are just plain stupid here. thanks anyways.
    who is ?

It means sign up for the tournament and then you have to check back for the password a few min before the tournament starts.

Quote Originally Posted by therealphilivory View Post
    OK, Cause i dont see OPT IN Clickable here in forum . So when i get 90 Points , i will be able to CLICK THAT n i guess get the PW ?

TY For the help .
    Yes, there is a simple password release process explained here http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...html#post16816

Quote Originally Posted by Fobama View Post
    I deleted them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast