Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

offers never work

I have completed about 10 different offers and never receive points. This system is such BS. I give out email address and all sorts of stuff for nothing. I get tons of spam from the offers i complete but no points. Mods need to do a better job at filtering the shit ones out. Im sure the site is getting credit for me giving my info but i dont get squat. pissed off and fed up.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    lies i can get damn near any usa offer to convert lol if u from usa and need help for a small fee i can assist in getting u atleast 2k points
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

you should try the crowdflower tasks. dont need to give out email or download anything.

Banned
    the task bar should help u filter ones that work

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    also if you are not from usa crowd flower viroll videos radio loyalty making post and others stuff is your best friend
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Not everything converts, stick to the whats working section, at least with those you know someone has converted them before.
    Crowdflower converts quick and easy once you get the hang of it.

PokerOwned God
    Try crowdflower. It always converts. Also, check the what's working section first, not everything converts.

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    I do only Radioloyalty tasks for the most part and ive won over 20 bucks in a few days. this site is legit. Crowdflower is good too, but hard.

I focus on the whats working offers. If I am doing an offer not on the whats working then I focus on offers from major companies. They seem to be more reliable.

Seasoned Veteran
    Just do Crowdflower, radioloyalty, and videos from peanut labs/ virool/ volume 11 all at the same time [hint: just leave the radioloyalty on mute the whole time- shhh I didn't just say that]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast