Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66639.53

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Got up to about 60 bucks yesterday of freerolls and 1v1s then lost it all playing tourneys lmao

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    In my honest opinion, and don't take this the wrong way, you won't be able to win in MTT's and Cash games at the same time in the beginning. If I were you I'd play a minimum of 10k hands in cash games until you feel you can win them. Play at the micro level and 2-4 table if you can. ONLY multitable if you're comfortable with making quicker decisions. The use of a HUD is vital to multitabling.

As far as MTT's are concerned, I again will agree with Sharking that you shouldn't invest more then 1% of your roll into a game. This is especially true if you plan to play ring games also.

To give you a little background on me and how I play, I prefer cash. I'm a big PLO player on merge but that doesn't mean I don't also play the occasional MTT. I play the MTT's for fun, a small portion of my roll, and anticipate not running deep. I'm not a seasoned veteran in MTT's. I have a sold skill set but not what it takes to be a winning MTT player in the long run. It takes dedication to be able to win in the long term. I would advise you to see what you'll enjoy more and devote time to it and learn the game to your best ability. Don't rush into investing your roll on two aspects of the game without educating yourself first. MTT and cash games need to be approached differently in order to win.

Good luck on the felt.
    I'll stick with MTT once I get my BR up to around $100.
    Thanks for the advise!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBB33 View Post
    I'll stick with MTT once I get my BR up to around $100.
    Thanks for the advise!
    No problem...good luck and keep us updated.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    No problem...good luck and keep us updated.
    Thanks, will do.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBB33 View Post
    Thanks, will do.
    Good Luck,
    and thanks to everyone for the information to him, are serving to me xD

PokerOwned Master
    Bankroll up over $36 now. Slow and steady wins the game.

PokerOwned Master
    Well I got my Bankroll to over $43 this week. If I didn't go card dead for 3 days, I would of had more. All in all, it was a good week. Next week my goal is to double what I have now.

PokerOwned Master
    Was a really good day for me. I doubled my $43, and then some. I won B2B today, which helped push me over my goals for the week. My new goals for the week are to get my BR to $75 on Carbon and Juicy. My BR is divided on 2 sites, so I'll try and build them both to over $100 before I start to play MTT.

Very impressive MrB2B i was at all your FT, you play good cards very patient and make good lay downs. Just hope your BRM is as good as your game youll be cashing out 4 digits real soon.

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Just went thru the thread and thats really impressive of getting your BR up. I would say there shouldnt be a limit to start playing the $1 mtts unless you play the rebuys/addons. But since you're building your roll from these freerolls, then its smart to take it slowly and build with little risk. Just dont ever tilt, and you should be good. Looking forward to more updates, gl!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast