Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    A little under $18 now. Next week I plan on at least doubling it, if not tripling it.

dont ask me... i dont know a thing about BR management hahahah FML
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    dont ask me... i dont know a thing about BR management hahahah FML
    So I should ask you what not to do? LOL!

PokerOwned Master
    Over $27 now.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBB33 View Post
    Over $27 now.
    Follow sharkings advice, if you plan on sticking to only MTT's then his advice is solid. If you plan on adding a variety to your game and play cash games also then I urge you to reconsider what kind of poker player you want to be. MTT's and cash are much different and require different strategies and buy-ins.

To add on to that last post...I just got home from work and it's really late so I'm not going to elaborate right now. If I see this or remember about this post when I wake up I'll respond with a novel and some "good" advice for you. Hopefully you see this before I wake up and can give me a better indication of what kind of poker player you intend to be, I prefer to type the novel where it will be most useful.

Good luck on the felt

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    yo juego en varias salas y en todas tengo algo ,, lo q pasa es q me propongo es a hacer puntos mas q todo .para luego canjear por entradas a torneos respetables ,, por lo menos acavo de completar 25 puntos en wuillism hill ... para un token al freroll de 5000 mil dolares para manana ,, estos 25 puntos los hice con 1 dolar q saque para jugar mesa de cash de 0.01- 0.02 y lo llege a 6 dolares y los 25 puntos jeeee ,, siempre acostumbro esto ,,, espero q llege la hora del frerol de 5000 mil ,, hay tiene q irme bien ,,, bye : Cool:
    im bikkeromano

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    To add on to that last post...I just got home from work and it's really late so I'm not going to elaborate right now. If I see this or remember about this post when I wake up I'll respond with a novel and some "good" advice for you. Hopefully you see this before I wake up and can give me a better indication of what kind of poker player you intend to be, I prefer to type the novel where it will be most useful.

Good luck on the felt
    I prefer MTT, but will play cash also.

PokerOwned Master
    BR a little under $30 now. Slowly building it up.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBB33 View Post
    I prefer MTT, but will play cash also.
    In my honest opinion, and don't take this the wrong way, you won't be able to win in MTT's and Cash games at the same time in the beginning. If I were you I'd play a minimum of 10k hands in cash games until you feel you can win them. Play at the micro level and 2-4 table if you can. ONLY multitable if you're comfortable with making quicker decisions. The use of a HUD is vital to multitabling.

As far as MTT's are concerned, I again will agree with Sharking that you shouldn't invest more then 1% of your roll into a game. This is especially true if you plan to play ring games also.

To give you a little background on me and how I play, I prefer cash. I'm a big PLO player on merge but that doesn't mean I don't also play the occasional MTT. I play the MTT's for fun, a small portion of my roll, and anticipate not running deep. I'm not a seasoned veteran in MTT's. I have a sold skill set but not what it takes to be a winning MTT player in the long run. It takes dedication to be able to win in the long term. I would advise you to see what you'll enjoy more and devote time to it and learn the game to your best ability. Don't rush into investing your roll on two aspects of the game without educating yourself first. MTT and cash games need to be approached differently in order to win.

Good luck on the felt.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast