Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar

wallmart gift cards

I turned in my points for two 25 dollar wallmart cards the 7th of july. I have talked to Zab and support multiple times, and still no gift cards. Is there anyone on this forum that has turned in points for gift cards that can tell me what i need to do? I figure the cards will be a printout in a pm or email, im not sure. If anyone on here can help me and let me know what im doing wrong i would appreciated it. Thanks.
    p.s i didnt know exactly where to post this.

Did you pm Zab directly?
    Alot of times the mods do the support tickets and we can't fix everything, which we usually prompt you to pm him.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    U are aware that is an electronic giftcard right? Zab didn't give u a card # and a pin?

yes i pm zab, and no i haven't recieved a card number and pin yet. so the card number and pin will show up in a pm here? thanks

Oh hi Poofy. hows it going? I just realized you changed your name to Poof

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yes I think zab didn't have extras but July 7th is a long time lol and it usually takes a couple days.... Just pm him boss

yeah as stated i would PM Zab.. Cause it shouldnt have been more then a day or 2 and this was more then a month ago? Id be blowing him up about it a couple days after i didnt get it LOL Good luck to you...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Yeah I have sent him 2 pms since monday, asking for the cards or my points back so i can request the gift cards again and still nothing. 2 months tomorrow since I turned in my points. I think I should at least get a cookie.

Well Zab sent me back my points for 1 of the 25 dollar gift cards, and i sent him a pm about the other card. was thinking about trying to send off for a card with the points i got back, but thinking i should wait till i get all my points. Can anyone here give me some advice on what i should do to insure i get my gift cards this time? thanks.

1st.jpg

I put this pic here for Zab or any mods to look at showing I still have not gotten 12500 of my points yet. I tried to send this pic to Zab in a pm and could not figure it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast