Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

trying to get a password to a freeroll

I cant seem to get any point to show up...
    This site seems very complicated to navigate.
    I just want a simple explanation of how to acquire a freeroll password

You earn points to enter the freerolls. If it's on Carbon, you buy coupons, all the other sites you buy the password but it isn't released until 3 min before the tourney to prevent sharing. If you really wanted to learn this site you could have tried reading through the beginner thread, or the message that gave you links to all the info you need. Plus under the help desk is a new user guide. Here's a link to the thread that is the most helpful, but I doubt you'll bother clicking the link since you couldn't find it to start with.
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-20940.html
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Experienced Member
    Ive done the deals to acquire points... yet my points are still at 10... starting to wonder is this merely a forum or if I can actually get a freeroll

Experienced Member
    reading that still has me at the same square... very frustrating site here... SMDH

PokerOwned Pro
    Talk to people in the chat room on the home page, everyone there can be very quick to help and explain most things to you.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by calikaos View Post
    Ive done the deals to acquire points... yet my points are still at 10... starting to wonder is this merely a forum or if I can actually get a freeroll
    what deals are you talking about? earning points is very simple first click on the orange button at that says "offerwalls" it is at the top of the page under "trade center" since you are new you should be able to get points very easily, i think i earned like 5000 my first 2 days here. I suggest that you try sponsor pay, and matomy for surveys also there is one you can do every day in Trial Pay that is called Labs 24 it is good for 155 points a day. If you are from the USA and are interested in easy and fast tasks i suggest you try CrowdFlower, they aren't for a lot of points individually but they add up quick i have over 50k points earned in the 4 months i have been here and would be willing to bet that the majority of them are from crowdflower. If you are actually interested in earning points and you aren't jsut here to troll feel free to bubble chat me, just click in the lower left section of ur screen where it says 'whos online" and find my name. I probably just wasted 3 minutes of my time but if not I hope that this helps.
    Last edited by nab76; 02-04-2014 at 11:33 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Wow i forgot all about Peanut Labs very good surveys every day if you can qualify, you can usually find at least one that will work for you. The good ones are at the very top and they have names like "insight survey" and "activity survey"

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    what deals are you talking about? earning points is very simple first click on the orange button at that says "offerwalls" it is at the top of the page under "trade center" since you are new you should be able to get points very easily, i think i earned like 5000 my first 2 days here. I suggest that you try sponsor pay, and matomy for surveys also there is one you can do every day in Trial Pay that is called Labs 24 it is good for 155 points a day. If you are from the USA and are interested in easy and fast tasks i suggest you try CrowdFlower, they aren't for a lot of points individually but they add up quick i have over 50k points earned in the 4 months i have been here and would be willing to bet that the majority of them are from crowdflower. If you are actually interested in earning points and you aren't jsut here to troll feel free to bubble chat me, just click in the lower left section of ur screen where it says 'whos online" and find my name. I probably just wasted 3 minutes of my time but if not I hope that this helps.
    very good advice ^^ listen to it and you'll get what you're looking for

Experienced Member
    a lot of work and wasted data for a mere couple points at a time....
    PO is trolling me

PokerOwned Master
    Wow, if you won't get help from here, why you are asking for it ? This is something I can't understand ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast