Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

PokerOwned needs a scrolling ticker, similar to ESPN or CNN

So I was trying to find out if there was any further info on Carbon's results page being fixed yet, and if there was an ETA on when the Last Longer Bets from 06/02 would be paid out without asking Zab for a second day in a row.

I figured a quick and easy way to do this would be to ask in the PO chat. After a while of not being able to figure out how to input chat, or opt-in to it, or turn it on etc, I searched forum to see if it has already been asked and answered.
    Saw where Pooffy directed someone to General Settings and simply "allow" chat. Nothing there. Searched forum more, and found where some say a member needs to post in the forum in order to activate it (which I hadn't yet). Others mentioned xAmount of time as a member may be needed. Another suggested points might have to be earned first. But nowhere could I find anything official from Zab or PO. I've been here 3+ months, gone thru many points. Didn't have any posts though, so I replied to one. That didn't magically enable me to find and turn on chat anywhere in my General Settings.

So I still don't have any info on whether the LLB have been, or will be paid. And I also still don't know how to use the chat. Any help on either would be great.
    I think a simple Javascript for a CNN or ESPN type ticker is a good idea for the PO Homepage. Then when things like Carbon being down for maintenance, or the coupon issuer being down, or Cheffdd comes back with a new name, etc, they can scroll right across to inform the people.

Sucha

Zab
    You should be able to chat now, and yes we're still working on fixing the LLBs from 2 days ago, they are working for all CURRENT games though
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't think you need to fix it. I think I won all those bets. At least that's the way I remember it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I love the idea of having a ticker to inform us of breaking news and important info. Great idea.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like the ticker Idea, or a bottom line type of thing..could be cool

PokerOwned Pro
    I like this idea +1 vote.