Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Why do the MATOMY surveys never pay???

I don't understand it, I fancy myself as a pretty intelligent guy but even after reading the guides on here, I cannot get paid on the MATOMY quizes, in particular the 239 point ones (there are a bunch). I've used different emails (all registered to me and REAL), made sure I selected yes on a couple of the little thumbnail offers and then left those windows open as I proceeded...I go through page after page, and then always come to the whole silver, gold, platinum section, so I click 2 of the offers on the silver (as it says), leave those open and wait a minute, then continue to gold, click 2 of those offers, leave them open, wait a minute or two, proceed to platinum, choose 4 random offers, wait a couple minutes while the offers pages are left open, proceed and CONGRATS I've completed yatayayaya....but it never gives me points, and if I click continue for the optional BONUS PRIZE, it wont let me continue unless I install some coupon toolbar! This is bogus, it makes no sense, unless I'm missing something, that it would say in the offering just to get to where your email is submitted to complete, that I would have to install the toolbar. Am I missing something or is that the key??? If so why wouldn't it say "completed after coupon toolbar is installed" or something to that effect. SO FRUSTRATING!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hey soncheebs. have you gotten anywhere with the matomy surveys? if yes, please send me an email. i have the same problems. especially when it says converts on first page. all do everything that the beginner's corner tell me to do also.

Bluff me, bluff you.
    Try crowdflower

Matomy and super rewards have been my bread and butter since starting here. Dont always just go for the big point ones and usually the 239 ones are all the same place so after the first one none will pay, at least thats been my experieince. Just dont give up ya have to keep at em
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Pro
    I have problems with Matomy also. Try Crowd Flower, Peanut Labs and Trial Pay.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You have to send a screenshot on almost every survey you do there as proof you completed the survey.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    they are hard to convert!! best bet is to go to the whats working page, and see what everyone else has been able to convert!! and most definitely try the crowd flowers!!

Matomy converts better than anything but CrowdFlower for me.

i have had horrible luck with getting surveys to convert, i am spending a lot of time filling them out and yet hardly any convert. I have done several matomy ones and only the very first one converted... every time i try peanut labs it tells me i didn't qualify.

Experienced Member
    i have had the same problems with matomy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast