Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

surveys that make me go huh???

A few surveys i have come accross must have a giant, huge hairy balls to ask.. Good lord,... there's no way I'm telling that I'm hemmoroidal, likes christian folk music and that i use Lysol on a daily (oops .. more than 2 times a week). Oh,.. and that I have internet at home..sorry but,..duh.. but,.. oops. i guess I just did

Banned
    u r lucky that the surveys at least open for u.....ive tryed almost all....Matomy's, Dal's, Zab's...dont matter...they just dont open or just dont "available" in my country...THAT'S "huh"(actelly, hhuuuuuhhh!!!!!)!!!!!!!...i can only earn points posting in forum....=PPP
    =PPPPPP
    =PPPPPPPPPPPP
    =PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    now, think about it.....i can only earn a max. of 25 PO points per day posting.......
    so i can only play a 100 points freeroll each 4 DAYS!!!!!!!LOL.......=PPPP
    LOL........

PokerOwned Pro
    the same as klaatu.

Survey Master
    im from usa so i can open most surveys and all but youll find that more than half dont convert the points for you. you should all feel lucky that you havent given your phone number and email out. my phone goes off all day now and my reward for all the surveys was a big fat fu. granted some surveys did work but as i said better than 50% didnt

PokerOwned God
    well i never gave my phone number thank god but my email is hundreds a day and they are from the beginning most do not convert for me anymore

Sorry i dont understand what you say ...
    But i tell you one thing .
    The surveys is not available.

most of the surveys ive done stil want a purchase at the end...Ive found downloading and uninstalling works the best and having a good spyware to catch attached viruses and quarentining them so far its worked my computer works as good as new and try your disdefragmenter it helps to keep everything working quicker.I also have a good malware protector that blocks any maleware.Just make sure you disable any extensions and if your homepage is switched it is easy to fix under settings

PokerOwned Veteran
    dollarsurveys.net is the best place on the net!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I just dont do surveys that ask too much. They never seem to end.

Experienced Member
    lolololololololololololololololollolo true man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast