Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Zab

Spam Bot Dumping Ground

Because this thread is the longest, spam bots always pick this to spam in.

Feel free bastards
    Last edited by Zab; 03-02-2011 at 10:02 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    i tried the getgambit and it says im banned .never even heard of it and im banned already.lmao

Zab
    Are you from the USA? How are you banned already lol
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    It doesn't seem like they completely know what they're talking about. These are all pretty generic responses. I guess the biggest problem is the advertisers not sending in the completion notifications. What worries me the most is that all the surveys from gambit and tapjoy look like theyre from the exact same advertisers. Somewhere in the FAQ's they say that often times each user is only eligible for one offer per company, regardless of how many offers are available from that advertiser, but who knows.

Zab
    Just a matter of finding one that you get comfortable with and that works. I will be adding another one soon..

On Tapjoy people are doing this one ALOT:
    Are You Peter Griffin Or Homer Simpson?

And this one:
    Celebrate Autumn with Seasonal Recipes & Tips!

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Haha I vaguely recall this information already being posted somewhere:

Quote Originally Posted by ivans_78 View Post
    I contacted my manager at CPA Lead, and his response to missing points: " If the offer did not convert it means that the user did not complete the required action of the advertiser or that the advertiser did not consider it a valid lead. Sometimes additional things may be required such as going through a certain amount of the co-registration path or installing a toolbar, etc"

And when I asked how long it should take to get your points "In most cases we are notified instantly by the advertiser, however sometimes it could take up to around 5 minutes or so."

Bottom line at CPA lead, if you don't get the points something went wrong and you won't get them.
    And Zab, when you say they are doing those a lot do you mean they are doing them multiple times, or just a lot of people have been successful with them?

Zab
    People have been successful at them (Getting their points) they are the most popular ones people are doing.

You can only do them ONCE

OK ZAB i will let u handle my MEGA BLVD missing long survery on monday then,, and myo ther blvd regualr one missing one too, I CAN NOt contact them,, casue I WOULDNT HAVE the screen shots of ALL that i did,, it was a looog one.. OK< i hope u find somoethin out then TY a gain ricki is a bummer, casue toolk mea long time ty tho

ok ZAB JUST SO u know,,, I tried to HOMER simpson one at tapjoy IT IS Not easy like some of the otheres,, had to go th ru a lot, and even went to the end and put in home address and fone number, even, whick i DONT like to do,,, THEN it kept s howin me lots of offers,, i kept clicking no, AND then it tried dwloading a toolbar,, wit out wny warning at all, and said warning on my virus thing, I CANCELEED IT,, after tryin to go to the end of this one too, I<M ABOUT to quit and GIVE up now on this stuff I DO ENJOY THE FORUM, and the pople here ive met, BUT IM totlally burnt out on all this st uff for now,,, AW OK< ty zab

well i jus DID ANother BLVD easy one zab,, the free 5 dolla one, DID IT all way to the end,, even got the email confirmation,,, after doin it all, AN D still didnt get the popoints,,,, THATS 3 I<M MISSING now,,, 2 around 45 points and the one for 183 points, thats A LOT<,, i keeep tryin , I HOPE U really find out whats U P on monday,, casue i CANT WASTE any more energy doin these, I DONT MIND<, but wanna figure out why i didnt getpoints in these 3, since i even got conf emails, that i fininshed and did it ALL< ok, TY ZAB< for lookin into all th is

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast