Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62022.36

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    wow banned! funny. I have been here for months playing all kinds of my time to do surveys. guess they don't need me. they don't care if they lose a customer, but what if this turns into millions i mean or hundreds whatever. i would think every person is as important as the next i dont care who they are. but i am scum i guess. oh well.

PokerOwned God
    lol i do these tasks/surveys for another site and get paid little more actually. I have even emailed them when an offer doesnt go through and they get my points to me in a few days. so guess next email, i should ask about this site.

Superrewards works third best for me behind PeanutLabs and PaymentWall. Then SuperRewards then SponsorPay then Matomy

hey @tval if,why dont you leave a real post,instead of your useless insight..I,mean its useless to me

www.legitgptsites.com

Survey Master
    Super Rewards has blacklisted you...

In some cases, it is for accidental reasons.

If you need to email them, you can at either [email protected] OR [email protected]

the sr_info I believe would better fit your inquiry, but if you have no luck with it, try the other email.

PokerOwned God
    Ok, I contacted super rewards and here is what it wrote me back. Now, I was not writing about any perticular payout or offer not paid or anything like that. Just super rewards in general:

wondering why there are no superrewards tasks or surveys of any sort on pokerowned.com

Super Rewards ... age: 1 month

Thank you for contacting us!

The points you're inquiring about have already been awarded and confirmed by PokerOwned as received.

The points were sent to your user account on PokerOwned at June 16, 2012, 4:43 PM CDT.
    If you feel that you've not received these points, please contact PokerOwned for assistance.
    The id of your transaction is #178106714.

So if pokerowned reads this, please kindly leave a comment. Thank you.

PokerOwned God
    Thank you for the help. Just re read my post here, kinda garblish. I'll give it a try. Thank you

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I GET ABOUT HAVE THE POINTS FOR THE STUFF i DO HERE TO

What happened to USAMP?.........

Super Rewards pagin always happens to me after work like what page solucciono

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast