Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

PokerOwned Veteran

Angry Donkey Derby WIN = NO POINTS

Won the Donkey Derby OVER 4+ weeks ago, and still no points to show for it...
    Malik won 2nd and gave me a win, still awaiting Zabs answer also........

LMAO relax if you are due points you will get them...lol smh

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    LMAO relax if you are due points you will get them...lol smh
    yeah,.. sure... I been hearing that for weeks now... I pretty much gave up on receiving them,... oh, wait,.. the programmer MIGHT be around next week to check it out... LMAO on that one !!!

Banned
    over four weeks ago? i think you aren't getting any points. maybe donks dont actually get points and its just a gimmick to make fun of u for being a donkey. .... or maybe like trueOC says youll get em

PokerOwned God
    curious how much was you suppose to get..zab always take care of these matter..wonder why you didnt get paid

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    over four weeks ago? i think you aren't getting any points. maybe donks dont actually get points and its just a gimmick to make fun of u for being a donkey. .... or maybe like trueOC says youll get em
    How can you be called a donkey for selecting a winner of a game from the start ??? You must be confused with the promo..

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    curious how much was you suppose to get..zab always take care of these matter..wonder why you didnt get paid
    I believe you win a % of the points in the game... I selected Malik ITM and he took 2nd.... Zab has said NUMEROUS times to me, the programmer has to check out the game... yep,..whatever...