Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64123.59

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    In the BLVD email we're supposed to send I have some questions about the info they want.

Include in the email:
    1) Name of the Website - Should this be pokerowned or the website of the offer?
    2) User ID - Is this our username on here or the username we used to sign up for the offer?

they want a screen s hot too,, and i DIDNT save any of that stuff > ZAB said he would look into this on monday for me jimmy,, as s i,m missing 3 blvd survery points,, ONE was a MEGA blvd one,, the ipsos survey thing too,,, i,m not goin to do any m ore work on those right now,, till he findds out w hats up there,, too much work already,, not fun anymore awwww, BUT ZAB said he will check on it,, so i wait,, GL to u th o,,,i know zab will f igure out whats goin on ther e.

I posted in another thread that some of the companies ask for proof of completion, and I said everyone should try to take screen shots. Sorry you didn't see it, because it seems like a lot of the offers don't convert.

yes thats wwhat i,m sa yin jimmy,, alot DONT pay the points..BUT i dont know how to screenshots yet, and i,m not goijn to do all that to save survyeys to PROVE we did them all. ugh,, its too much trouble as it is,, and i cant do all that,, bad enuf doint he looong surverys i did LOLOL,,, ok BUT TY for esponding,, and lets wait to see what zab finds out bout all this mess on moonday

PokerOwned Veteran
    i never had problems getting the points...is it country differences?

im from germany btw
    Last edited by TopJimmy99; 01-23-2011 at 02:56 PM.

rrickir, what operating system are you using? You should be able to look it up for your operating system really easily, you just use the print-screen button on your keyboard. If you're using a laptop it can be tough to figure out which buttons you need to hold to activate the print-screen, so I just use the screen snipping tool. To use that you open the start menu - all programs - accessories - and you should find it listen alphabetically. I'm using windows 7, but I don't remember if its available on previous versions of windows or on mac or linux.

i,m using laptop, and wondows 7,,, jimmy I JUST dont want to have to all this,, fro my poker forum,, is not fun anymore for me, awww b ut TY cery much

Zab
    I think I will add that

"ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS take a screenshot when you are done taking a survey, then you can submit your proof to each site!!"
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

It's really not that difficult, you can just save the screen then you email the info to blvd. Although I don't know how much of a fight they will put up about crediting points, submitting the complaint isn't that difficult. I've got one survey I haven't gotten credit for yet, I'm just waiting a little while to see if I get the points before I send them an email.

well i didnt save the screen things,, when idid thenm,, and its been a few days, so i doubt my points are goin to come

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast