Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

I whine like a 5 year old girl

so between these low life scammer and infiniti scamming

ok infiniti tol me two days ago they will be processing cashouts within 48 hours its been another 48 hours and sitll nothing i talk to support this all they say wtf!!!!!!!! scamming pieces of shit
    System 10:11:10 AM

Topic: hello was just here got told by support 48 more hours for my cashout still hasnt came

A representative will be connected, please be patient.

Martha enters the chatroom.

Martha 10:11:39 AM

Due to recent reports and overwhelming evidence of multi-accounting, collusion and chip dumping, any player who has taken advantage of our $50 No Deposit Credit incentive offer between the dates of Dec 27th and Dec 28th, may experience delays in withdrawal requests pending our AML team?s investigation. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

tommie merrill 10:11:54 AM

yea u told me this serval times

dude told me 48 hour ago give yall 48 more hours ive been patient and sitll nothing

its been 7 days

its getting outrageous can yall atleast send me 10 bucks on inifniti to play or something???

untill u process mycashout which i was told two days ago it be done today?

Martha 10:14:35 AM

: Due to recent reports and overwhelming evidence of multi-accounting, collusion and chip dumping, any player who has taken advantage of our $50 No Deposit Credit incentive offer between the dates of Dec 27th and Dec 28th, may experience delays in withdrawal requests pending our AML team?s investigation. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

tommie merrill 10:15:08 AM

ok

ive been told this servalk times

its been a week

that is enough time to go threw eveidence

7 days and got told two days ago 48 more hours

so because of cheaters pretty much yall scamming me for cash???

Martha 10:16:59 AM

I am just an agent, please wait until Monday

tommie merrill 10:17:06 AM

no i will not wait

this is bullshit

its been 7 days

ive been pateint

Martha 10:17:42 AM

have a great day

tommie merrill 10:17:58 AM

its ok yall scammed me
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

TON is Gone.
    You and I don't see eye to eye on a few thing, that is certain.... nevertheless this IS some first-class BS they throwing at you G.

Is there no way to get past the "agents" and speak to someone who actually DOES know something?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.