Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: site legit?

Thumbs down site legit?

is this site legit? i am new and completed offer for 2000 points with my credit card which i will be charged for but now my points are held for fraud check. i understand the protocol they have to go through but this site is not a poker site. its basically just a promotional site. i went through all this trouble to redeem points is just waste of time.i have sent lots of email and never got a RESPOND. checked for a site phone and found none. so i have no way of contacting anyone about anything. I play at other poker sites and thought this site would be fun to join mainly because i have passion for poker, and again im very disappointed.

PokerOwned God
    idk, shit is crazy with some offers, i just did one for 1400 points and didnt get the points and there is nothing they can do which is super weak

Quote Originally Posted by gotace503 View Post
    is this site legit? i am new and completed offer for 2000 points with my credit card which i will be charged for but now my points are held for fraud check. i understand the protocol they have to go through but this site is not a poker site. its basically just a promotional site. i went through all this trouble to redeem points is just waste of time.i have sent lots of email and never got a RESPOND. checked for a site phone and found none. so i have no way of contacting anyone about anything. I play at other poker sites and thought this site would be fun to join mainly because i have passion for poker, and again im very disappointed.
    All new members have heir points held for fraud check. Zab, the site admin, does a quick review to ensure a new member does not already have an account here, then releases the points. You will have your points soon.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Yup, not to worry. Not only is this site legit, but it's the shyt!! It keeps getting better day after day.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

thanks for the quick respond...appreciate it.....dean

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    You should wait at least a day to see if points are given to you-This site is one of the best so before you bash it make sure you are here more than a day.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned Master
    this site is kick ass and you wont find another site like it

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Yea this site has pulled me through thickand thin and gave me a chance to build a bankroll with out ever having to deposit. also, to get points you dont need to put your credit card in. you can make plenty other ways.

Quote Originally Posted by gotace503 View Post
    thanks for the quick respond...appreciate it.....dean
    welcome to the site, anytime you have questions you can ask a Mod or make a post. Good luck and see you on the virtual felt.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Experienced Member
    I am a new member to site,had some issues with pionts on many occasions.
    With patance things have gotten better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast