Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Which sections in forum earn points ?

I am very excited at this new site. I find fun and has many forms and ways to win.
    I could see some pages which explain how to earn point on this page but do not specify either .
    In two blog I understood that publishing to a daily maximum of 5 post in the forum be 5 points, giving a total of 25 points a day , but I have published several post and receive no points.
    Can anyone tell me what the forum section which generates points and conditions should be the message that I publish?
    I look forward to your response assistance.
    thanks in advance.

I,m not sure , but looks like you earn points, when you make a messages in this thread. I can,t tell anything about another topics. Also as it seems you need to have some break between the posting. For example if you make messages between few minutes you will got points only one time.

i think every post but must get some from offers first and then you can get from posts, i think i read somewhere that

Well, i,m not sure - because yesterday i don,t get points for some posts. For example you get now points - and you need some time to goes - before you can take new points for your posts. I,m not sure how all this working. If admins can tell how all that works. That,s sometimes looks strange.

Already dont, got points for few posts. Not sure what to say in this situation. Looks like it,s maximum is 25 points per day, but now it,s hard to get at least 10 points. I understand you need a break after you got 5 , but after the break points don,t come anyway. Well, strange.

how i can earn poinnnt ? i do post and no give me poinnts

It's not luck

Experienced Member

i had same question, so now ima just try it out and see where u get them and where nott

post in forum dont give me some points, why?

eu na verdade n?o entendo como funciona para ganhar pontos

Yesterday downloaded and installed several programs to aypad that would get points. Nothing has not accrued , where to go for help ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast