Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Elite PokerOwned Member

Exclamation Scammer EdNelson

Hello everyone, I made a couple trades with EdNelson earlier this month

ACR for Paypal
    He had sent the money on PayPal first and then I sent acr. Everything went smooth till now. He opened a case with PayPal and is trying to reverse the charges. Can you please help and guide me on what to do?
    Thank you and please look into banning this person, he’s a pure scammer

Youre pretty much screwed Paypal is always risky.

Never trade with people you don't know or new members on here. I had him pegged when he was begging for paypal trades with a new account.

Maybe ACR can freeze his account?
    Call Paypal but when it involes gambling youll get banned maybe
    Post his PP email and Name on here/ 2+2 poker forums to notify others and maybe they can help.

Wish you the best GL

What was the amount? If it’s small let him have it...you don’t want your account closed over some small amount. If you mention gambling they’ll close your account because it’s against their TOS. But like OC said, never trust any new members wanting to trade PP
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It was $110 that he has tried to reverse

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    What was the amount? If it’s small let him have it...you don’t want your account closed over some small amount. If you mention gambling they’ll close your account because it’s against their TOS. But like OC said, never trust any new members wanting to trade PP
    It was $110 that he has tried to reverse. I have the screenshots of the transaction happening and him agreeing to everything

Sorry this happened to you.. PayPal is so risky that's why it is best to stick with long-established members Only....u should pm pooofy also. So they can ban on his account here though so he can't sc am anyone else... he could come back even after they ban him and try to make a new account that's why it's always good to look out for new people that are trying to do these kind of trades right away...

Also p.s. since it was a bigger amount for the future if you were trying to get PayPal for your ACR,,,,,, you could withdraw that in Bitcoin or Litecoin Etc to coinbase.... then you could just turn it to cash and send it to your PayPal from coinbase as coinbase has added PayPal back recently. So just a suggestion for you......

Elite PokerOwned Member

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have opened a request case on the help desk on the top part of this site. No one has replied to it yet. I hope they can ban him and his IP addresses from joining here.