Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

PokerOwned Demi-God

Reporting spam...

Okay so i wanted to report a spam post and clicked the triangle to report it but after i submit, it says wait 1 second between reporting posts. It just wont let me report it. Do the mods see that i reported it or am i just not allowed to report. It keeps on giving the same message...

Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Okay so i wanted to report a spam post and clicked the triangle to report it but after i submit, it says wait 1 second between reporting posts. It just wont let me report it. Do the mods see that i reported it or am i just not allowed to report. It keeps on giving the same message...
    When a post is reported we receive an email. For the record I did not receive one just now, so it didn't work for you for some reason.

One of the biggest problems with the spam is that people aren't reporting the posts. At most I receive one reported post email per day, when I personally delete several spam posts each day.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think there might be a bug with the reporting. Ill try again, hopefully it works!

If it doesn't work, let one of us know which post it is so we can check it out.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Thank you for this thread it helped me out with some questions that I had.