Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Be careful loaning points

Just a heads up to people loaning in the Loan Shark section of the site. I have had 3 people default on me this week, with no communication and all who had seemingly great histories. Seems like no one has much integrity anymore.
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BradysDad View Post
    Just a heads up to people loaning in the Loan Shark section of the site. I have had 3 people default on me this week, with no communication and all who had seemingly great histories. Seems like no one has much integrity anymore.
    That stinks! I never borrow points! Hope you get the back soon!

Quote Originally Posted by BradysDad View Post
    least u loaned in shark...really isnt a need for a thread tbh u can collect insurance and get ure initial loan back...also the debt collector use it its what its there for...and add negative feedback so people know that these people have defaulted

as well as this if they buy coupons they have to pay more and that % goes to you and finally they are cut off from promos so say one of your defaulters wins b2b...he wont get it and a portion from what he would have won goes to pay your loan....

so again well done for doing it in shark like ure supposed to...but really a thread for this especially without names is just a waste of time
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    that shit sucks, they should ban players like that!! u are nice enough to help them out, then they shit on you!!! thank god i only loan to people i really know and have always gotten my points back

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    that shit sucks, they should ban players like that!! u are nice enough to help them out, then they shit on you!!! thank god i only loan to people i really know and have always gotten my points back
    u errr didnt read my post did u :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Insurance provides for 20% of my loan, but i am on the hook for the rest. A fourth person was nice enough to default on me today. I usually take the time to read over feedback and make smart loans, but I guess there is no honour in this business. If a player messaged me and at least told me I would have it in a week or 2, I could understand, but around here they just ignore their debts.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    so out of three loans 2 of em dafaulted and same thg they had good backround. i know one of the names is woodmaiden and the other i gotta find. but if u go to debt collecter it tell u the pts they have and when they last logged in. both haven't been on in while. And one of them i checked back a day later and he was up to minus 3200 pts. how is that possible?

PokerOwned Veteran
    that sucks man. its like giving your hard earn points away.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Be careful loaning anything to anyone having to do with poker, unless you do it going in beforehand that you will likely never see this money again.

Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    so out of three loans 2 of em dafaulted and same thg they had good backround. i know one of the names is woodmaiden and the other i gotta find. but if u go to debt collecter it tell u the pts they have and when they last logged in. both haven't been on in while. And one of them i checked back a day later and he was up to minus 3200 pts. how is that possible?
    One of my debtors has a negative point amount, how is that possible?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast