Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PRoblems today with PO page and my browser

hey all,,, i was wonderin if somethin new updated with PO site tday or anythin??? when i open PO page, it is ok, untill i click on a topic or anything else,, then it shutsdown my IE9 browser and has to reopen page over again. I HAvent had this prob before tday,ever.,, and the odd th ing is,, IT DOES NOT happen with any other web page on the internet with my IE only with PO forum tday.I can use my firefox browser tooo, seems to be ok here,, but it wont open client tho,..I Use google chrome a lot too,, but i dont like white background on all internet pages a lot, hurts my eyes. THIs is why i like the IE 9 mostly,, is because of darker color backgrounds i use on internet all the time, and special fonts and text too.with IE i dint have to look at white backgrounds ever tho too. SO i,m hopin zab or any1 else mite have a suggestion as to what could have gone wrong starting tday.I Have reboooted and everythin already too.... OK ty allll!!

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    , then it shutsdown my IE9 browser and has to reopen page over again.
    that right there is your problem lol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Azreal is right, get rid of Internet Explorer and update to Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

#NiggasInParis

Rrickibish I tell you this all the time lol no more IE!!!!

tx a lot NOT One of u really read my post ugh.... I HAVE firefox and google chrome. i use them also. BUT they only browser thats LETS ME use DIFF background color OTHER than white on internet pages is IE>. this is the main reason i use it,, especially on the forum, for my eyes.I Have specila texts , fonts, and color combos set up that are there all the time.. U are not able to do this on chrome as of yet either.this is main reason i,m asking why PO stopped working right on IE tho today only, this started.OK,, maybe somone will have some tin to help this glitch tday tho,, txxx

umm you can change background colour on firefox O.o

yes in certain places i can change but not in some boxes or all... also poker cleint wont open in firefox, tho too, but tx for mentioning that , i,m on firefox roght now,,background color what i want,, but i stil have a lot fo white boxes back ground,, which are dark in IN IE<... and if i want to use poker clietnt i have to swtich to google chrome,, i was able to use IE for everyihn on forum,, until this glitch this tday, and just tryin to figure out what is tho,, ty tho.

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    yes in certain places i can change but not in some boxes or all... also poker cleint wont open in firefox, tho too, but tx for mentioning that , i,m on firefox roght now,,background color what i want,, but i stil have a lot fo white boxes back ground,, which are dark in IN IE<... and if i want to use poker clietnt i have to swtich to google chrome,, i was able to use IE for everyihn on forum,, until this glitch this tday, and just tryin to figure out what is tho,, ty tho.
    look on the firefox main page itl have some hints/tips and customizable options for you and strange i have no problems goin on client in firefox...but then again i dont have ie on my computer fucking things up

tx again,, i do have firefox set up as good as i can do it,,,, but when u go to web pages,, u can make biggger and things, but u HAVE to do each time for each page u reading,, thats the bad thing bout firefox tho.and ya , client wont open in it too, . i dunno just wish i knew why tday this happned is all tho too. casue took me long time, with tryin each browser,, to ge things set up, for eyes,, all that stuff good too. o wellll...HP suggested i reload entire windows opeeratign system..wwhich i dont really ant to do right now,, since its just the PO forum right now, thats glitchy, casue that s al ot of work, and i have never done my self, then takes soo loong to set up comuter again with everythin,,, ok ,,maybe someone will think of why PO woild do that tho tday lol,, tx again

i do also know,, the last set of 15 updates that came on windows,, has defo casued me a lot of problems tho, and even make laptop not start up,, and they had me restore to another point. so that mite be why they want me to reload OS now,, ugh((

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast