Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63997.06

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    tx again,, i do have firefox set up as good as i can do it,,,, but when u go to web pages,, u can make biggger and things, but u HAVE to do each time for each page u reading,, thats the bad thing bout firefox tho.and ya , client wont open in it too, . i dunno just wish i knew why tday this happned is all tho too. casue took me long time, with tryin each browser,, to ge things set up, for eyes,, all that stuff good too. o wellll...HP suggested i reload entire windows opeeratign system..wwhich i dont really ant to do right now,, since its just the PO forum right now, thats glitchy, casue that s al ot of work, and i have never done my self, then takes soo loong to set up comuter again with everythin,,, ok ,,maybe someone will think of why PO woild do that tho tday lol,, tx again
    shame ure across the pond id get it sweeter still and id get client working in firefox :P
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    i havn't had any problems and carry same support that you have

I am on IE at work and it is fine, well, fine besides the normal problems I have with IE, but nothing like pages closing down.

Moving this to the help section...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12